Easy Larry

First of all, I'd like to say that this story is based on the movie Easy A. It's like, one of my all time favourites! I'd also like to dedicate this to my best friend, Raine. Follow her: rainebowstarsd

The rumours of my promiscuity have been greatly exaggerated. I used to be anonymous to the opposite sex, although guess that's not such a bad thing, seeing as I, Harry Styles, like boys. Yes, I know, I probably look like the kind of guy who'd decorate the walls of my bedroom with posters of half-naked women posing around fancy sports cars, jerking off to the thought of their touch every night before I go to bed. But no, that's not the real me.

Pretty cutting edge stuff, huh? A teenage boy confused about his sexuality. "Who am I? What does it all mean? Why am I here?" Don't worry, this isn't one of those types. Although, I guess it started out that way. It all changed when I started lying about some very personal things. Let the record show that I, Harry Styles, do enter this video blog into evidence in the case against me. I'm giving the shorter version of the story because, with all do respect to myself, I am a terrible story-teller. By the time I'd finish telling the story, half of you would be asleep.

Before I start, I guess I should say there are always two side to a story. So here you go, feast your ears on my side, the right side. Starting with part one: how I falsely lost my virginity to some "hot chick" who goes to a nearby college.