Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so if it's bad I don't blame you! Here you go! Enjoy!

*nash's pov*
I woke up and remembered it was moving day. " ugh , mom can you make me breakfast?!" I yelled downstairs. " sure honey I'll be done in a min so come down before it gets cold!" She yelled back " ok" I muttered.  I managed to get out of bed and take a 10 minute shower. Once I got out, I wrapped a towel around my torso and headed over to my closet. I grabbed a black v-neck tee and some blue-Jean-joggers.  ( if that made since ) I walked downstairs to be greeted by a grumpy Hayes. " why are you here ?!" He said. " good morning to you too ." I simply replied. " today is moving day!! " said skylnn said running in and out of the kitchen doors.
"No shit." I muttered under my breath.  I honestly loved it here in North Carolina, but I wanted a new start.
***
We arrived at the airport about 20 minutes early so we could go through security and all that shitty stuff.
" flight 728 to California will be boarding now." A lady announced over the intercom."  I guess that's us " my nervous mother said. I hopped on the plane and sat by Hayes cause I was to tired to care. I got the window seat, thank god or else I would litterally hate this plane ride.
^^skip plane ride ^^
I was being shooken awake by Hayes. " get up bro, we landed " he said
I got up and took my carry -on  and walked onto Cali soil. I was going to enjoy this year.