Chapter 1. First day

Bella pulled up her blonde hair. She had long wavy blonde hair with black tips. Since she was new, she didn't have a school uniform so, She put on her black leggings and her deep green top. She was ready. She grabbed her iPhone and walked out the door with book bag in hand. The school year has already started and she was a new person. She walked in the building with so many strange people. A girl with green skin, a girl who looks like an owl, a boy who is a frog, and a boy with a bunny hat who says he is half bunny. The only normal people must have something up with them. Even a girl with a weird face condition that she has rapid facial hair growth. Bella shrugged and went up to class. The teacher looks depressed a man named Gareth. He looked over at Bella "new kid huh?" He said, "word of advice run, far away from this place, mainly that Sam dude," Bella nodded and put on her headphones sitting in the second to last seat in the back. She took out her phone and texted her friend rosey.
B:hey where you at? I'm in the classroom with our "teacher"
R-Running late, can't find the school see you when I get there eventually...
B-Ok rose see you soon
The bell rung and the class walked in, Bella fell asleep and the bunny hat guy walked up "um excuse me" he tried to wake her up. Bella stirred awake, "w-what" she looked up. "Sorry to wake you but this is my des..." He stopped when she looked at him with her baby blue eyes. "Oh I'm sorry I'll move back" she stood up and went to the desk behind him. He nodded and went red, "t-thank you. I-I'm Sam by the way" Bella nodded "Isabella rose, but people call me Bella," she blushed and turned to look away. "You may be seated," the teacher said. Sam ran behind Bella and pulled her chair out for her "for a lovely lady" Bella went redder and sat down "t-thank you Sam" he nodded and sat in his seat in front of her. Bella payed her head down dumbfounded that first day of school and already have a crush. There was a knock at the door, rosey was there "finally found it!" She walked in. Rosey had blonde hair and the greenest of eyes and same as Bella she didn't have a school outfit so she wore a leather jacket with a black tank top and blue jeans, with combat boots. "Ok so Bella and rosey you two will come get your school outfits after class." The teacher said. Rosey nodded and went back to sit by Bella and behind the boy with headphones. Roll call was done and class went fast. They got homework of bring an object from home and show it off. After that the lunch bell rung. Bella stood up and walked to rosey "finally. Now I know someone," Sam walked over "now you know 3, oh this is Joey my friend" he smiled. "Nice to meet you Joey," she shook hands with him. "Shall we go to lunch?" Joey asked. "Oh Taurtis your always hungry" the girls giggled and walked down to the lunch room. Lunch went slow which was nice. Sam, Bella, rosey, and Joey all talked till the gym bell rung. They all went to the gym room with no one there. "ALL RIGHT MAGGOTS! WARM UP NOW!" A booming voice cut the silence. They looked up at the stage and saw a military type man. He looked harsh, "NOW!" He yelled and everyone did warm up of stretches. "OK! LOCKER ROOMS AND OUTSIDE FOR AN OBSTACLE COURSE!" He boomed. The girls went in and the boys went in.
Bella and rosey got dressed then the green skin girl walked up to Bella. "Are you Bella?" She said. Bella nodded "yeah why?" The green girl smiled and hugged her "thank you! Sam has been on me since day one! You walked in and stole his heart, I do warn you he is a bit strange. Oh I'm sookie by the way" Bella nodded at sookie, "no problem... Besides I like him too and we just met" Bella laughed. The pink haired girl glared "Sam is mine," she pulled out a knife. "Don't get between us" Bella laughed "then why is he flirting with me?" She got smart and twirled to rosey "let's go rose," she walked up to the gym, she bit her lip when she saw Sam in his gym cloth, they walked out together with rosey and Joey. Gym went fast and the bell rung to go home. Bella got dressed in her normal outfit and got ready to leave with rosey, and left for home. The first day was pretty eventful, fell in love, made friends, and an enemy... The next day probably will be eventful too, only let the night tell.

Let me know what you think
We met the main people of Sam Bella rose and Joey <3