vanilla - fem!frerard

Gee and Frankie had known each other from an early on age, since  Frankie was in Pre-K and Gee was in second grade. They'd done everything together ever since. Gee was a bit older than Frankie, so she taught her everything she knew, and Frankie always knew to come to Gee, who was much like a sister to the younger, for advice.

Today was no different. Frankie had her feet up on Gee's dresser drawer, posting a selfie of her duckfacing on her spam account on Instagram before saying aloud, "I'm so fucking cute." 

Gee opened her mouth to say, "Definitely," but she didn't want to creep the girl who saw her as nothing more than a sister out, so she kept that to herself. 

"Hey Gee, have you ever done anything sexual?" Frankie asked out of the blue, slipping her phone into her cardigan pocket and spinning the chair towards her taller friend. 

Gee instantly blushed, looking down at her stained and nasty carpet, "Of course. Why?" 

"Cause, I think I like this girl-" Frankie began, only to be cut off by Gee's glistening eyes and her springing up and leaping onto the smaller girl, the chair now spinning rapidly as Gee hugged her best friend and jumped up and down. 

Frankie pushed her off and flattened her skirt back down, "Oh my gosh. Anyways, I like this girl and I want to eat her out and finger her and stuff but I've never done that before. Have you?"

"Sweetie," Gerard giggled, playing with her hair, "I am the lesbianest lesbian that's ever lesbianed. I've done it all. Why are you asking me?"

Frankie blushed, standing up and brushing off her skirt and pulling her cardigan closer to her, "Oh yeah, about that..." 

Gee was now highly curious, as she always is, bouncing up and down on her new residence of the previously mentioned disgusting carpet. She had one too many cups of coffee today too, so that probably adds to her hyperactiveness, "What is it Frankie?" 

Frankie bit her lip and dropped to her knees in front of Gee, nuzzling up to her best friends neck. She smelled strongly of vanilla, "I wanna try it with somebody to know whether or not it's good." 

"Frankie...I don't know if that's a good idea," Gee says, usually being the one coming up with the great ideas in the friendship, "I don't wanna fuck up our friendship."

"It won't!" Frankie exclaimed, pulling away from Gee's neck and looking into her deep, pretty eyes, "I wouldn't be asking if I had thought it would! Please Gee! I need this, I really do." 

Gee sucked in her bottom lip, looking down at the carpet and running her hand through it's sticky, stainy texture, before looking up at Frankie through her eyelashes, "Then I guess I'd be honored." 

Frankie giggled a bit, pushing Gee to the ground, "Where do we begin?" 

"Well, first of all, since I am the teacher at the moment, I suggest we let me be dominant for now," Gee giggled, rolling Frankie over so she was on top.

She began kissing at Frankie's jaw, nipping at some places, working her way down her best friends neck, "Just follow my lead, you'll know what's right," she whispered. 

Frankie let out a small whimper as Gee bit a spot that felt really good to her, but she was too scared to ask for it again. Gee continues, her bites getting a bit harder and her beginning to suck on Frankie's neck. She ran her hands up and down Frankie's sides, squeezing her hips when Frankie would moan or buck up a bit at a part she really liked.

She moved one hand higher and higher up Frankie's sides, until one hand was under her armpit, she moved it so it was cupped over her friends breast, and squeezed a little. Frankie, who wasn't expecting this one bit, squeaked a bit, but instantly began moaning as Gee continued groping her breast and kissing and biting down her neck. 

"I need," Frankie breathed out, not really sure what she meant by that, but tugged at Gee's shirt and hers as well. 

Gee giggled, pulling her shirt over her head instantly and throwing it to the side before sitting Frankie up and doing the same to her, also removing her cardigan.

"I always thought you had tiny tits," Gee muttered, slightly shocked to see that Frankie's boobs were actually quite large. 

Frankie giggled, "Tiny tits. It's like tater tots, but instead of tater it's tiny. And instead of tots it's tits." 

Gee rolled her eyes and lightly shoved Frankie back down to the carpet, "You shut the fuck up." 

Gee was all the way on top of Frankie, their breasts pressed together, as she locked lips with her best friend, each girls lips soft and careful with the others, scared that everythings going to go to shit because they both knew they were on a thin line between keeping and destroying their friendship.

Frankie bit Gee's lip, because she read once that chicks digged that, to which Gee whimpered and opened her mouth, Frankie slipping her tongue into Gee's mouth. 

Gee rolled her hips down on Frankie, although not doing much, caused Frankie to moan. Gee slid her hand down between them both, going up Frankie's skirt and palming her. She giggled, "You're already wet as fuck. How cute." 

Frankie couldn't even respond because she let out another moan as Gee rubbed Frankie's clit through her underwear. 

"Take them off," Frankie whined, her legs slightly shaking as Gee rubbed softly but as fast as she could through Frankie's soaking panties. 

Gee didn't have to be told twice, pulling the panties down Frankie's legs and pushing Frankie's skirt up higher. She pulled down Frankie's bra, kissing and nipping at her breasts for a while, leaving a hand full of marks on Frankie's chest. She instantly headed lower, before Frankie stopped her, propping herself on her elbows, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but do you mind if we could get off the carpet? My back and hair are gonna get all sticky and I'll smell gross, and this is my favorite skirt and it's white and I don't wanna get stains on it because it'll never come off and-"

"Shut the fuck up, okay," Gee sighed, unhooking her bra as she stood up and waiting for Frankie to lie on the bed.

After a while, Frankie was sat on the bed, and gasped, her cheeks flushing as Gee pinned her down to the bed. 

She spread her legs farther apart and kissed Frankie right under her navel, to which Frankie whimpered and begged for Gee to stop teasing. 

Without a moments notice, Gee began eating out Frankie, her tongue going as deep inside her as she could. Frankie screamed, actually screamed, turning her her to the side and biting her bottom lip hard as Gee's tongue worked in and out of her. 

She came almost instantly, moaning Gee's name as she shook vigourosly. She nudged Gee, needing a second to breathe, her arm covering her eyes as she took in deep breaths. 

"Holy fucking shit," Frankie whispered, "Shit." 

Frankie moved to sit up on the bed, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her, "That was great."

Gee turned to look at her, her eyes half open and her lips swollen, "I know. I work miracles."

"Could I try on you now?" Frankie wondered in hope.

"Go ahead," Gee muttered, "These skinnies are probably gonna be a bitch to get off though." 

these are fun to write. i like writing Frank as a top most of the time, because he's obviouslyyyyy dominant, but it felt right having Gerard dominant in this one ^_^