Dancing with the Enemy

Prologue 

Spy- A person who works for a organisation by secretly collecting information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy.

Not a person who dances with their enemy.

***

Emily was recruited by her father’s agency straight out of  school, though she got very little special treatment. 

Her job was the same as everyone else's in the agency, stick with your team and don’t get killed.

That job is made just a bit easier when your team is also your closest friends and flatmates.

Emily’s teammates knew about her messed up childhood, they knew about her passion to dance, and they knew how deadly she was.

But what happens when Emily tries to hide her biggest secret of all from them?

The secret of a new dance partner, that just so happens to be after the same deadly weapon as Emily’s team but for an entirely different reason.

Emily knows from her childhood that trust can’t be given to anybody. She knows how dangerous the people you trust can be. She knows how vital trust is. 

Yet trusting people is the thing Emily finds the hardest.

So why does she trust this new dance partner so much when she trusts so few?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Picture of Emily on the side

PPS please check out the facebook page- www.facebook.com/dancing/with.the.enemy