Chapter 1

La P.O.V

We're going to go back awhile to 6th grade I was so excited to start junior high but me and my friends were splitting up and I was sad but it was time for a new start and a new beginning. So my first day of junior high was alot of commotion, the older kids were loud the girls seem cool but the boys were cute some were annoying. So I headed to my first class and introduced myself back in the day I was short still am I have nice Carmel color skin, I had black hair that stop passed my arm ,and I have dark brown eyes . So in six grade I had a bestfriend her name was nakeerah we were bestfriends since elementary days but she turned out to be a friend who stabbed me in the back and I just didn't trust her anymore so I cut her off faster the I met her. I meet alot if people my freshman year of junior high so let's talk about 7th grade that's when everything changed I got thick I joined the step team and junior high was amazing I did step in 6th grade but in 7th I was a pro at it. I also was a singer, alot happened in 7th. So I met this girl you were here alot about her later on in the story we called her perfect patty cause she always thought she was the shit. I met ayanna , damik, nae, rein, chance, Micheal, jaylen and other people. So 7th grade year I had a new bestfriend nae was here name she was short like me light-skinned wore glass had deep dimples and was thick like me people always thought we were sisters at first I didn't like her but then we became bestfriends I had a boy bestfriend his name was damik and then I met jaylen who had a girlfriend at the time when I first met him he was lightskin had a six pack a thot boy hair cut and could dress like no other this boy was everything that I could dream off, see me and damik wer'nt bestfriends yet so I met jaylen first so he became my bestfriend I was feeling him he was feeling me atleast I thought he was. So he broke up with his girlfriend and then me and her became real close and she turned gay so they were done for good then they became brother and sisters so I was like cool cool but jay became my diary so we told each other everything. So eventually me and jaylen became a couple everyone warned me about how he was a hoe but I didn't believe them until I saw it for myself. So I had doubts about him cheating so I made a fake page to see if he would fall for it and he did so he said he wouldn't do it anymore so I was like ok if you say so but then jaylen broke up with me he said he rather just be friends so I said ok cool I was mad as hell but I wasn't letting him get to me. So now I died my ends of my hair light golden blonde my new color was amazing then jaylen wanted me back so I went back with him now we're going take a pause on jaylen let's talk about nae again. Nae went with will, jaylen bestfriend at the time they were so happy together so we all would hang out it was so fun until nae found out will cheated on her to they were meant to be bestfriend they were both hoes. Me and nae was cool the boys that we trusted both did us wrong so we were single for awhile but it was ok because we had along time to be in relationships so we focused on school. Then we were the best of friend with chance and ayanna. We all hung out had classes with each other and all of that but jaylen come to find out he went with nae and chance but he cheated on nae with chance but that was awhile back before I meet them and became so close with them. But ayanna always had a attitude problem she was cool and everything but would always say something smart ayanna was lightskin had braces and medium black hair we become close to.

This is all for now what do you think will happen with jaylen and la? And will all the girls continue to be friends?