The arrogant player alpha is my mate and I hate that I love him!!!!

Hey guy this is my first book and i gotta dedicate this book to my friend The_myth and my little cousin Kristen so here ya go.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

"MOM DAD DONT GO!!!" i shouted as my mom and dad locked my door and headed down stairs.I ran over to my door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Finally i kicked it down only to be greated by my mom and dads cold lifeless body's. I looked around our whole pack was dead and hunters were quickly retreating thinking they had had a job well done. Now im all alone with no one to tell me everything will be ok and that ill be safe. I am only 10 were do i go? where do i hide?

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up panting and breathing heavily,i have had the same dream for 7 years and everytime it still left me scared shitless. If u dont know my name is Kat Lycans, im 17 and im a rouge. As u can probly tell by my dream my parents and pack were killed by hunters so now im all alone. Its been that way since i was 10, ive been traveling by myself mostly in wolf form(oh yea forgot to mention im a werewolf). My wolf is white with ice blue eyes ,but as for me in my human form i have brown hair and brown eyes.my height is 5'5 so im not to tall not to short.

Any way today i am going to start my new high school 20th one ive been to for the past 3 years. Lets just say im not the sweetest little girl you've met. so i slip on my 'what tha hell' shirt and some blue jeans, with my black nicky shocks. I hop in my yellow dodge charger and head to school. now i know what your thinking if you are a rouge why do u have such nice things? Well when my pack was killed i got all their money and belongings. so im pretty much a billion heir.

"AHHHHHH'' i screamed as a big black wolf ran out infront of my car.

i can to a sudden hult as the front of my car hit its sholder.

i immeditly knew it was a werewolf because i could smell it. My inner wolf was screaming at me "MATE,MATE MATE!!!" she shouted in my head

oh no this cant be happening to me not now i dont want a mate i dont wanna be tied down

the next thing i knew the wolf jumped up and came over to my side of the car...only for it to lick my face"WHAT THE HELL" i screamed as he smirked at me. Oh when i find out who this guy is i swear im gonna rearange his face. "your dead meat you know that?" i yelled at him that made him stop smirking and raise his eyebrows, then it hit me "omg your alpha arent u?" i quized. He shook his head yes..then once again he licked my face then ran off. I jumped out of my car and onto his back.

That did even phase him he just howled and then i realized ... im on top of him "SHIT!!!" I screamed as he shifted back into human for and fliped us so he was naked and over top of me...not good!!!

My inner wolf howled with pleasure as i ran my eyes down his body

He had brown hair, brown eyes that made my heart melt, lightly taned skin and one hell of an 8 pack!!!!then as i looked lower I SAW HE HAD A HUGE..SNAP OUT OF IT KAT!!! I screamed to myself as i looked up and saw him smirking "babe its all your when ever you want it alls u have to do it ask" he said right before kissing me and licking my lower lip asking for entrence which i didnt give that made him mad. Finally i came back to my scenes and pushed him off "STAY OFF ME YOU CREEP!!!" I yelled as running to my car. i got in and quicky spead away all of a sudden i heard a *thud* i looked over to see him in the passengers seat smirking "GET OUT I YELLED!!!" as i pushed him out of my car and drove on to...SCHOOL SHIT!!! I FORGOT NOT IM GONNA BE LATE. I hope i never see that guy again the last thing i need now is a cocky mate. As i pulled into the school parking lot what i saw when i steped out made me gasp there he was my mate standing 5 feet away looking mad (and yet sexy) as hell!!!!!!!!!

DUH DUH DUH

well how u guys like it plz comment and vote !!!!!

also please excuse any errors i dont proof read i need help on her mates name message me some ideas until next time bye :D -red.