00:00

People depend on the timer etched on their wrist on determining when will they meet with their soulmate. It really is romantic to watch your clock run out of time the moment you see your designated partner. Everything will begin to slow down as you look at each other's eyes; taking note of each other's features and claiming it all yours.

The thing about soulmates is that you can only have one soulmate. If you lose them, you will feel empty, almost dead. You are stuck with each other and you can't escape your destiny.

Some people end up with a good relationship with their soulmate but some don't. It doesn't mean that if you found your soulmate, everything will be fluffy, romantic and stuff all the time.

Some people believe that finding soulmates is dumb and that they don't need one so they cover their wrists and didn't bother to check if it's time but the moment they found their soulmate, their point of views might change or not.

While some people couldn't wait for their soulmate that they would check every second just to see if it's time and starts to daydream about how will they meet and stuff like that but the moment they found their soulmate, their point of views might change or not.

So do you want to hear my story first? On how I found my soulmate?

The thing is I can't, would not, will not, everything that ends with not because-

I was born with a zeroed timer

It's sad isn't?

There are also people who are born like me, with zeroed clocks. We do not have a soulmate waiting for us, no looking at our timers to see if the time has come and we found each other, no beeping sound when your timer ends, no feeling of being linked with each other, no looking at each other's eyes for the first time and call it love.

And because of that, I am just gonna be here, telling love stories coz I ain't got one.

So you say that we, the people who doesn't have soulmates, just pair with each other? That's against the rules and it doesn't really feel right, you know. You can't just pair with each other and call it love or call each other soulmates. And mind you, we are quite rare; and maybe most of us hides our wrist so we don't get question like: wow, your timer's already zeroed. Who's your soulmate? Or how does it feel having no soulmate and stuff? Or  is it because you are cursed? Or other insulting, insensitive and hideous questions.

It's sickening and it makes us feel like we don't belong in this world although we can carry on with our lives and not worry about it.

Aahh enough with this pity party and let's get it on, shall we?