I am not sorry.

when I close my eyes and think of you;

I'm not sorry. Despite what people say.

im not sorry for loving you,with all my heart,and soul.
im not sorry that without you,im incomplete,not whole.

im not sorry that im yours,believe me,i wouldnt have it any other way.
im not sorry that when you smile,im helpless,and my breath is taken away.

im not sorry at all,that ive given you all of me..
you make me whole,you inspire me,to be all that i can be.

i am only what you see me to be,nothing less,and definately nothing more..
but with all that i am,i love you,each day,more than the day before.

i found love,its unreal,and ive found happiness in you,im not ever letting you go..
you give me a reason to smile,you are the reason i stand,and i just wanted you to know.

each day i look forward,to having you near,and to feel you,by my side..
each day i walk away,with a smile on my face,but my heart remains unsatisfied.

as much as i have you,its just not enough,i constantly want you near..
my thoughts are adrift,my mind is obsessed,and losing you,is my only fear.

when you visit me in my dreams,i dare not open my eyes,i cant stand the darkness without you,on my own.
yet when i have you by my side,i cant bear to close my eyes,im afraid that when i open them,i'll be alone.

I've told you all that i wanted you to know,and ive said all that i wanted to say.
i dont know if you realise,that you've stolen my heart,and it beats for you,day after day.