Corpse

CHARACTERS IRL:

Miharu Hasumi

Komiko Izumi Chiaki

Usagi Chiharu Hattori

My name is Usagi Chiharu Hatorri, but you can call me Usagi. It was a rainy night and me and my two friends, Komiko and Miharu were cleaning up the classroom after school, when all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door. "Didnt everybody go home already?" I asked, a bit frightened. Then I heard glass shattering coming from the door. "EEEK!" we all screamed. The door slowly creaked open but all you could see is a black hallway. "Haha, scared you guys that time." giggled Koga. "Damn you Koga" Mumbled Miharu. The walls started shaking and the lights flickered on and off. "Nice try Koga, not fooling us this time" grinned Komiko. "That wasen't me, I swear!" shouted Koga. The windows started shattering and we hid under desks. Then, the floor broke, bringing Koga with it. We only heard her scream for 5 seconds and then, it went silent. "KOGAAAA" we shouted. No reply. We looked down the hole but it seemed like there was no end to it. "I don't know about you guys, but im going in" I said. I jumped in. I woke up in a slightly lit room. "USAGI, USAGI!" Screamed Koga. "W-w-where are we?" I stuttered. "Dunno" replied Koga.

"Let's look for the others." I suggested. "Good idea." Koga said.