¤Kîng¤

I settled down in a seat as the teacher, Mr. Smith, begin to educate the class.

"Good morning, everyone," he cheers, smacking on a fake smile

Some people in the classroom groaned while others stayed completely quiet,  like me.

"Today we will be repeating the same activity that we were doing  last week"

More groans spread through the class as he goes on,"We will be gathering around the back tables in the same groups that you were assigned to,"

Mr. Davies is a pretty descent teacher. He does not kill you with too many homework and, he uses the word'will' frequently. In addition to his clean, bold, shaved head, he has one of those buttchins that everybody desire.

The teacher claps his hands. "What are you waiting for, go,go, go!"

I along with the students of the class get into our groups and try to find an unoccupied table.

I've found one of my group members, Kylie, also known as my only close friend.

She had one of those smiles. The smile that says'you can never kill this'

I grin as she tangled her arms with mine. "You'll never guess what happened, Ju," she shrieks out of excitement, "Jason finally asked me out,"

I gasp, probably smiling like a dork,"Oh my gosh, really! How?" I frown,"He did not do it through text message, did he?"

Me and Kylie have been friends ever since the beginning of this school year. She was the only person who liked me for  myself .

And ever since the first day, when she caught an eye sight of Jason, she's been swooning about him.

I've told her to let him know how she felt, but she didn't. According to what she is explaining to me, right now,he came to her.

We used the table that was closest to the door. Our third partner is not here.

At least that's what I thought until she came bursting  into the classroom looking like a person who just woke up. Her hair was a bit frizzy, and her white shirt was not properly buttoned up.

Following behind her was Brian Kingston. He even looked like a king.

He tilts his head with no interest as the teacher lecture him.

"Ah, Mr. Kingston,  miss Sherwood, it's nice of you two to join us today," Sarcasm written all over his face.

"Yeah. I reckoned we had no school today," his friends in the back table roared with laughter.

"On a Tuesday?" Mr. Davies scoffs at him, clearly not in the mood for Brian's games.

"Uh, Mr. Davies," Heather grabs his attention, " We were just in the front  office.  I needed to return my shot records to the nurse before tomorrow,"

She glances at Brian,"Brian here, being as gentle as he is, offered to come along with,"

Mr. Davies stares at them for what seemed like hours, before allowing them to go with their partners.
I felt guilty for thinking that he only let them out because of Heather. I mean she is very pretty.

As they past besides my table, I heard their conversation.

She walks in front of him before stopping.

"Shot records?" His perfectly shaped dimples popped out of his left cheek as he smiled,"Nice one"

"I just saved your ass,  Brian Kingston. You owe me," she strokes her index finger down his open chest,"Why don't we arrange that at my place, 5. Don't be late," with that she sashay, her red hair swinging left to right.