RAP MONSTER

"Hey... Why you look sad? "a familiar voice catches on Chou's ear. She knows it was Nam-joon 's voice talking to her.
"You... "Chou said as the naughty boy rubbing her head. "Stop mess up with my hair. "
"I'm gonna miss you,shorty. Especially your clumsy ways. "Nam-joon said jokingly. "Luckily, your height just at my chest level so I can mess up with your hair. "
"Yaa... You... "Chou slapped Nam-joon's hand making Nam-joon to jerk his hand from Chou's head and messing Chou's hair . Chou then speechless as she looks into Nam-joon 's eyeballs. She bowed her head.
"What happen?"Nam-joon asked. "Is something happens between you and your crush? "
"Are you really going to leave by tomorrow? "Chou suddenly start to speak. "Are you really want to leave? "
Nam-joon smiled even though Chou still didn't look at him. She still looking down on the floor. Currently, waiting for the answer. " Yeah... But,I believe someday we'll meet again."
"Oh... Okay... " Chou lift her head up. Looking at the person who always cheers her up even sometimes makings her cry. "Just like what I expected. " Chou smiled at him covering her real feelings. She is giving the latter a fake smile. "By the way, I gotta go to the toilet now. You know girl.... "
"Okay.... I get that... "Nam-joon pinched her nose.
*****
"Did you see Chou? "Jimin asked while helping Nam-joon putting his stuff into his uncle's car.
"No... "Tae-hyung answered him back. "Maybe she won't come to meet Nam-joon for the last time. "
Jimin start to look worries. "She been act differently since yesterday. "
"Yaa... Stop talking about her and help me with this. "Nam-joon pulling his luggage. "Ho-seok can you please stop recording me..?"
"But, this is for the last time you will be here. "Ho-seok reply. "I'm gonna show this recording to Chou whenever she miss you."
"Lol..... She might be Il-hoon's girlfriend after I leave. And she maybe will never miss me. "Nam-joon said.
*****
Meanwhile Chou.....
The sunlight that shone through Chou's room window directly touching her face. She was then awake as the light brighten up her face. She opened her both eyes slowly. And her hand slowly reaching her phone that given by Nam-joon as her birthday gift. She looks at the phone screen.
-15 messages from Rap Monster. -
"He must be already leave for the flight. "Chou monologue. Her tears suddenly flows from her eyes. "Why do I cry for him ? I don't like him..... But.... I..... "
"Chou, Yoon-gi is here wanna talk with you."suddenly Mrs. Choi knock Chou's room door. "He is waiting for you. "
Chou stand up from her bed and wipe her tear using her thumb. She takes a lazy step towards the door. She twisted the door knob and saw her mother standing in front of her. " What the hell he coming here? "With the pyjamas still on her body,Chou just went down to meet Yoon-gi.
"Are just want to meet him with that pyjamas? "Mrs.Choi asked her daughter.
"Yeah.... I don't care what he'll think about it. "Chou said.
"God.... When will my only daughter starts to change. "Mrs.Choi mumbling.
..................
Yoon-gi's eyes widen as he saw Chou coming to him with her pyjamas still covering her body. "Oppa ... What making you to come here?"Chou gradually asked as she approaches Yoon-gi.
"Are you really don't want to see Nam-joon for the last time? "Yoon-gi asked.
Chou nodding her head twice. "Why should I?"
"But... "
"He might be a good friend of mine, but sometimes he hurt me with his words. He loves to making jokes about me and.... even about Il-hoon...and... "Chou lost her words.
"He is the reason why you feel happy everyday. He is the reason how you can stop loving Il-hoon."Yoon-gi cut her words.
"Oppa.. How did you know about it? "
"Just admit it. I know what you feel for him. Even though you always have fight with him, but that making you feel so much better. I know it. "Yoon-gi put his hands on Chou's left and right shoulder. "Listen... He never treat any girl like the way he treats you. He might treat you badly sometimes and making fun of you ,but that's how he showed his true feelings. And the most important things, he is really jealous with Il-hoon as he knows he is your crush. "
"Oppa.. What do mean? "
"Kim Nam-joon really like you....!" Yoon-gi said a little bit shouting at Chou. "He told me that he like you.. "
"Nam-joon..... How can he never told me about it? " Chou bow down her head. Yoon-gi just look at her and suddenly a tear fall to the ground from Chou's eyes .
" Are you alright? "Yoon-gi asked.
"I... I... I want to meet him...! "Chou take a quick steps dramatically leaving Yoon-gi alone in front of her house.
"Yaa..~Where are you going? "Yoon-gi run after her.
"I'm going to meet him."Chou answers him. Chou run as fast as she can leading to Nam-joon's grandma's house. "Please... I need to see him for the last time. " Chou monologue as she is a few more meters from Nam-joon's grandma's house. Lucky for Chou, Nam-joon is not leaving yet. He is talking with his friends maybe for the last time. Ho-seok still filming him.
"Just go to him. "Yoon-gi said to her from the back .
Slowly Chou walk towards Nam-joon. Without thinking about how she looks like with pyjama still covering her body and hair was messy she just came and approaches Nam-joon and the other . "Hye.... "
Jimin run to her after seeing her coming. "Chou...." Ho-seok move his camera lense towards Chou.
"Pyjama? What are you thinking about by running around with pyjama still on your body? Your hair even look mess. "Nam-joon said.
Slowly Chou walk to him and standing right in front of him. "And why don't you tell me about it? "
"About what? "Nam-joon asked. Ho-seok still recording them .
"You make me laugh.. You make me cry... You making funny about me... You making funny about Il-hoon... But... It making me so much better cause... I love you...!" Nam-joon's eyes widen as she heard Chou's confession.
"Oh...this gonna be great. "Ho-seok said focusing on them.
"Just admit it, Nam-joon. We know you love her too. "Yoon-gi suddenly speaking. Nam-joon turn to Yoon-gi. His face already blushing.
Nam-joon went closer to Chou. He put both his arms on Chou's waist. And he gradually pull her into his embraces. "Why you have to take a long time to realize about my feelings for you? " Chou was falls deeply into Nam-joon's hug. She can hear clearly Nam-joon's heartbeats.
"Did you manage to record that scene? "Tae-hyung voice asking Ho-seok catches in Nam-joon's and Chou's ears.
"Yeah.. I did. "Ho-seok answered him.
Nam-joon gradually stop embracing Chou after hearing his friends words. He looks at Chou who standing right in front of him in froze. Then he put his hand on Chou's head and like usual start to mess up with Chou's hair. "I'm gonna miss your hair so much... And I have to wait for 3 more years before I can see it.. "Nam-joon said jokingly.
"About Il-hoon... Honestly I don't think I still have any feelings for him anymore. "Chou said.
Nam-joon pinched Chou's nose. "Really....? " Chou nod. "I promise I'll be back soon after I graduate. "
"Really...? "Chou's light brown eyeballs look straight into Nam-joon's eyes. "I'll be waiting for you."
"Good.. Cause I really gonna miss your messy hair and funny pyjama. "Nam-joon said jokingly making fun of how she looks like at the moment.

*****