Chapter 1:The Portal

Once upon a time there were 4 kids named Taylor, Elijsha, Kelsey, & Tyler. They were best friends. They done everything together they played sports together they and was in the same classes together in school! Well one day they decided to split up Kelsey and Taylor stook together, Tyler and Elijsha stook together. Well one day they was in science class together and the teacher told them to go outside and gather some things for a science experiment. Then all of a sudden something suck them up while they was exiting the classroom! There was a bright glow of gold! The kids couldn't see anything so they bumped into each other. That scared them because they have never been sucked into anything before! So they done what anybody else would do and explored the "World." The place was like everything they had ever wished for...candy land!!!! They was all so happy they didn't no what to do. They all said,"I'm in Heaven!!" Then they all looked at each other and just stared at each other for awhile then they all ran off and started eating all the sweats they could get there hands on there was mountains made of gumdrops, houses made of cookies and twizlers! "But who lives in the houses?" Asked Taylor. Then we herd a voice say,"Us the lolliepop people!" As they walked out of there house they had heads made of lolliepops and bodies made of twizlers! Taylor and Elijsha run at them like they are going to eat them and they run into there house and the children paused for a moment and looked around and everything was eatable and made of candy! The children was going to eat every thing but the lolliepop people yelled,"No, this is our house what will we live in? A box under the Gram Cracker bridge?" The kids laughed as they walked outside to explore the CandyLand some more.