Chapter 4: Ino's P.O.V.

Sorry it's been so long since I have updated this story!

But Finally here it is!

Chapter 4 of Trapped in Ino's Body! My Life Officially Rocks!

!ENJOY!

=============================================================================

                                        Trapped in Ino's Body! My Life Officially Rocks!

                                                                   Chapter 4

"Why am I at a computer?" I said aloud in a voice that was not my own as I looked at a computer screen which had I, Sakura and a bunch of ninja-WAIT! What am I doing on a computer screen!-I stood up feeling a little taller than usual.

I observed my surroundings carefully. I was in a room, two walls were painted baby blue and the other two were pink, the walls were covered with drawings of Sasuke as we as as drawings of I and Sasuke: holding hands, hugging tightly and even kissing! The drawings were pretty good but they didn't catch my full beauty or Sasuke's full sexiness.

I examined the room some more. There was a double bed; the covers pink and the pillows baby blue. A Television; the frame black, it was about 22 inches and was hanging up in the wall opposite the bed. The was also two sets of, oak coloured, chest of drawers and one closet which was painted white. Lastly to finish the whole room off there was red-ish brown and white floor boards made out of wood. The door of the room was white just like the closet and had a mirror on it. The mirror was full body length.

I examined the reflection looking back at me I looked entirely different. My hair had changed to a dirty blonde colour and got a bit shorter as for my eyes they had changed to a jet black colour, my eyes were usually light blue. I had also got taller.

But the biggest change I noticed was my outfit. What I was now in was hidiously ugly! I was wearing a dark red top and a slightly lighter shade of red jumper, black trousers and black shoes that went just past my ankle.

"I need to get out of this outfit!" I yelled a little louder than I expected I would. "But first, lets have a little look around the rest of where ever I am." I said as I exited the room.

=============================================================================

Okayyy I hope you liked it!

You can expect an update sometime tomorrow!

Remember to:

1. Vote

2. Comment

3. Fan

4. Read the next chapter

See yah!