Chapter One

(A/N Hello pizza eaters. It's Sammi and I have some news for you. I'm getting back around to writing again and I have a short stories series coming at you. This is book one of the fear series I am writing. It's going to be a trilogy and I'm very excited to write it.

This one has larry in it. If you don't support larry or you hate larry I suggest your read another book. I will not tolerate hate comments and I will block and report you. No hate in general. If you don't like my style of writing then I highly suggest you leave. My writing is none of your concern.

This book has some triggering stuff in it. I do not mean to glorify insomnia, it is an mental illness lots of people suffer from (I have had my personal experience with it) and it's not something to gloat about. I'm just using it in my story because it goes with my plot line. I honestly don't mean to offend anyone. This book also contains alcohol, drugs, smoking, self harm, smut and a lot of mature themes in it. I do not mean to glorify any of it. If you can't handle this stuff I suggest you don't read it. I really don't want to trigger anyone and I want everyone to be safe.

Please note that if I find someone copying my work I will report you to Wattpad. Please DO NOT correct my spelling,grammar, and punctuation mistakes. This is written on my phone and there will be typos. DO NOT tell me I will fix them myself.

Also in this story I will be changing the ages, setting, names, looks ect of the character in it. This is a work of fiction and I can write what I wish and how I wish to write it.

Now that we are done with all the warnings I hope you all enjoy the story. Please don't be a silent reader! Vote and comment :). I love hearing feedback.
-Sammi xx)

-Louis-

Tired. That's the only emotion Louis Tomlinson feels anymore. Exhausted. That's the only way he can explain his falling asleep in class. Louis is sleepy but he can't sleep. It's like his own personal form of hell. He can't remember the last time he slept for more than 3 hours. Louis can't remember the last time his dreams weren't filled with demons and shadows. He can't remember having energy.

Insomnia is hell.

Louis knows he has insomnia. He has done the research and he isn't an idiot. Louis knows there is medication out there to help him sleep, but Louis doesn't have the time or money for help.

Louis is too busy helping his Mum out, and his mum is too stressed to notice the dark circles under Louis's eyes. Jay is a single mother of 5 children. Trying to support them and care for them while keeping up a steady job at the same time is a little too much work sometimes. So Louis does the best to care for his sisters when his Mum can't. He is the oldest and Louis considers it his job.

Louis feels guilty for driving his father away. Although the man was almost always drunk and had a very short temper, he bought in a lot of pay and help support Jay.  Louis absolutely despises his father but he knows he was helpful.

Louis's Father wasn't a very accepting man.  When Louis came out as gay Jay accepted him quickly. His father on the other hand found him a disgrace. He disowned Louis as his son, and when Jay found out she couldn't let it continue. So she divorced Louis's father. 

Louis felt like it was all his fault. His mother assured him it wasn't, but deep down Louis knew it was his fault.

Everything is his fault.