The adventures of Han Skywalker

My name is Han Skywalker and I am a Jedi.  Actually my whole family is Jedi, it's kind of our thing.  My grandfather is the Jedi master Luke Skywalker and he runs our temple.  He and my great aunt found this planet to rebuild both there worlds, they call it New Alderaan.  It was a chance for both of them to start over.  Being the grandson of the great Luke Skywalker has it's advantages but for the most part it sucks.  I have to hold up the family name and follow the Jedi code to the letter.  That doesn't always work out.  Today my friend and I are training some of the padawans. If I didn't mention it my best friend Chaladdick is a Wookie, a Jedi Wookie.  He is by far the best friend to have.  This was a pretty typical day for us, its not that I don't like teaching it just sometimes gets a little boring.  About an hour into it my father, Ben Skywalker showed up.  "Han pack your things".  Whats up I asked.  "Your great aunt needs our help again".  I thought she was retired, I said.  "I guess not, get your stuff together and I will explain on the way."

In the ship my father explained what we where doing.  "Your great aunt is mediating between two tribes on Manpha."  Why is she going out to the outer rim to do that, I asked.  "She is reaching out to try to unite as much of this galaxy as she can, it's what she does."  So what happened, "I'm not sure of the specifics but basically she decided one way and the other side didn't like It."  Luke wants us to watch her back when she goes back to finalize the deal."  Sounds good any excuse to see her is ok with me, it's been to long.

We arrived at Aunt Leia's home later that day.  Her house always brings back memories of my childhood.  It always felt safe and secure.  Of course having an aunt that is a Jedi and an uncle that was an old space pirate didn't hurt.  Leia has never been the same since Han's death.  There's a reason Jedi usually marry another Jedi, we live a long time.  We arrived to see Aunt Leia working out in her garden.  When she looked up and saw us you could see the surprise in her face, she obviously didn't know we where coming.  "What are you two doing here" she asked.  "What we can't miss our great aunt and want to visit her" my father said.  "Sure you can but I know there's more to it than that."  "I am a Jedi you know." "I can smell bull a mile away."  "Ok maybe dad sent us to help you close your mediation with the tribes."  "I thought so and by the way that's just Aunt Leia to you mister."  It was getting late so we got something to eat and turned in for the night.  We where going to leave early in the morning.

I woke up in the morning feeling a little odd.  I couldn't put my finger on it but figured I just missed my own bed and pillow, these where hard as rocks.  I woke my father up and we went to find Leia.  I expected to smell breakfast cooking as we walked down the hall but when we went into the kitchen it was empty.  That was weird, I had never woken up before Leia.  We walked over to her room, maybe old age has finally started to catch up with her and she was sleeping in.  I will never forget the what I saw as my father opened the door.  My aunt was pinned to the top of the wall, her head was missing.  I don't remember exactly what I thought.  I do remember thinking that how could this have happened.  There where three Jedi in the house.  A force user can hide themselves from others but it's impossible to use the force without being felt.  Aunt Leia's walls where to tall for a person to put her up there without using the force.  I also saw that the cut had been made with a lightsaber.  After what seemed like an eternity I could hear my father talking.  "How did we let this happen, we where sent here to protect her."  I could see the tears streaming down my fathers face, a sight I had hardly ever seen.  I didn't cry, I just felt cold.  I silently vowed to my aunt to find the people who did this.  The only problem I had was how do you find and kill someone who can do the impossible?