chapter 1 (can't stop love)

Jazleen's POV

"Jazz , what are you going to do now",my cousin said and pushed me a little.

I was really frustrated because of my uncle's rude behavior with me , my dad was a good person but my uncle turned him into something else.

"Flash back"
Last night i was talking with my boyfriend and my aunt heard some noise coming from the bathroom.
She called my uncle and he knocked on the door very hardly , i came out as if everything was fine.

"Who the hell you were talking to ?",he said and pushed me so hardly that i fall down on floor.

"What a-re you tal-king ab-o-ut",i stammered as i knew what was he talking about.

"Show me your phone ",he commanded.

"What no i don't have any phone",i replied with my eyes facing the ground .

It was my mom's illegal cell.
My dad always thought that my mother will cheat on him. He never trusted her.
And now i was in a situation where my mom will suffer just because of me.
My dad always used to hurt her. I was helpless because i can't help my mom and myself from  these cruel creatures of God.

"Answer me Jazz",he asked and slapped me that my lip began to bleed.

"Jazz please gave it to him , please", my mom requested me with tears falling from her eyes.

I slowly took out my phone and placed it on the bed.

My dad kicked me after i gave them my phone.
My mom took few steps towards me but my dad slapped her and she left the room.

"Oh so here is your boyfriend",my uncle shouted with his eyes glued to the phone.

I just stood there quietly , and watched them with tears in my eyes.

If they will came to know about the Jacob they will surely kill him.
I wanted them to hurt me not him.

I wanted to make them understand that love is uncontrollable
I tried a lot to keep myself away from these things.
But when my friend told me about him , i was not able to control my emotions.
I told Jacob everything about my Family , their rude behavior and he was okay with that.
*end of flash back*

"Jazz are you with me ?",my cousin waved her hand in front of my face.

"I need to call Jacob",i said and stood up from the bed and walked towards mom's room.

"Mom please just give me your phone please",i requested her and she passed me the phone

I dialed Jacob's number , It began to ring and finally he picked up my phone.

"Jacob",i said and tears roll down my cheeks.

"It it you jazz?",he questioned and i can feel worry in his voice.

A/N:
Hey everyone , first chapter is here.
I hope you will guys will support me and i promise it's going to better.
If someone wants me to read their book just PM me...i am going to read them...
I will update once or twice in a week , all i need your support which i know you will gave me.

Thank you and love you all.