Justin Bieber fan fiction

It was Justin and I’s 6 month anniversary, I couldn’t stop smiling at the present I got for him, He’ll love it I thought to myself. I was watching TV and looking at his present but then I suddenly heard the door bell, I went to answer it but no one was there, I shut my door and ignored it but this time I heard a knock at my door, I rolled my eyes and got off my couch answering the door to see no one there again. I was starting to get really scared looking around my front porch, seconds later I feel someone wrap there arms around my waist, I scream and look behind me to see Justin smiling at me. “You scared the hell out of me!” I slapped him on the arm playfully, he just laughed and said “well I wanted to surprise you”. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before welcoming him in my house, we sat on my couch and I just remembered I needed to give him his present. I handed him his present, nervous what he would think of it,” thanks babe you didn’t have to give a gift, all I need is you by my side and I would be happy” I blushed and looked at the ground not realising he was staring at me the whole time.” You’re so cute when you blush, here’s your gift” I received my gift and opened it up to see a love heart necklace inside a little box. It was so beautiful, I started to get really emotional and cried staring at this gold heart necklace in my hands,” aww don’t cry you deserve the best” he said while rubbing my back. I kissed him on the cheek and said” Justin, this is the best gift ever, I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend, thank you for being there for me, I love you happy 6 months “he held my hand in his, he looked into my eyes and said “No worries, anything for you  what can I say I’ve had the best memories with you and I hope there will be more to come, I don’t know what id do without you, I love you too and happy 6 months” . After that we cuddled on the couch for a while until he got up and said, “Come on let’s go out and celebrate” he helped me up and we went in his Mercedes Benz car, “so were exactly where are we going?” I asked, he smiled and said “you’ll see, it’s a surprise”. A few minutes later, we were at this unknown place, I got out of the car seeing Justin already in front of me waiting, He grabbed my hand and I see that we have walked near a light house, I look at the view in front of me and see candles on the sand that spell out “ I love you”. I couldn’t believe he would do this for me, I was speechless, once again I start to cry at the amazing site, I feel his arms wrap around my waist from behind me. He kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear “what do you think?” I face him this time and say “I love it, it’s amazing!” I start to lean in and feel his lips on mine, we kiss passionately for a while and let go staring into each others eyes. I see a smirk on his face and then see him running down the stairs onto the beach, “beat you down slow coach!”, I catch up to him and jump on his back, we both laugh so much we fall to the ground, he hovers over me and stares at my lips, I blush and look into his brown eyes. He kisses me on the lips and moves a strand of hair out of my face then kisses me on the neck,” you look beautiful with sand all over you” he says while laughing and helping me up, I brush the sand off me and see Justin sitting on a rug with a food basket next to him. He pats his lap for me to sit on and I of course sit down, he puts his strong arms around me and feeds me food and then eats some too, we do that until we are both full, the sun starts to go down and he whispers in my ear “I can feel Goosebumps on your arm, your cold, lye down so I can warm you up”. I do what he says and we cuddle on the beach watching the stars, we both fall asleep happy as ever.