PFS One Shot

Well hello :) This is the first thing I've written on wattpad and probably the most ridiculous too... It's a spin off to a really funny book called Project Fat Suit, you guys should go check it out! I dedicate this to the author of PFS, not_present, enjoy~

-----

PFS spin-off

"Rena and Liam sitting on a tree, K I S S I N G" Kurt sang annoyingly in his terribly off key voice.

Liam had been away for three days already, although it felt more like two years. His cheesiness was really growing on me. I glared at Kurt murderously as I tried to concentrate on my homework.

"Someone is upset because she misses Liam." He said in a singsong voice. Apparently murder wasn't a threat to Kurt.

I had had enough of Kurt's teasing. "I don't like Liam in that way okay Kurt? Now shut up before I punch your face into your skull."

"Ooh is that it? So who does little Rena like now?"

"Asshole." I cursed at Kurt.

"Oh. My. God! RENA LIKES ASSHOLE! SHE LIKES URANUS! IKNEWITIKNEWIT!"

At this point I had nothing else to do except face palm myself and roll my eyes. The door bell rang and I rushed to get the door, anything to get away from Kurt.

Holly and Uranus stood at the door, both smiling creepily at me. "Uhm... Come in?" I said just to break the eerie silence. What is wrong with them today? Did they eat some creepy smiling pills? Maybe they just ate some of Benny's flowers. That explains it.

"OMG URANUS!" Kurt shouted as he ran down the stairs toward Uranus. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT RENA JUST TOLD ME."

My glare burnt a hole in Kurt's back but I doubt he realised.

"Wait no, I don't want to hear it." Uranus said. That had me slightly offended even though I didn't want Kurt to say what he intended to say.

"I..." Uranus continued. "Kurt, I think I have a crush on you." With that, he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and presented it to Kurt.

"Yup, and I..." Holly, who was standing beside me, suddenly knelt down. "I think I have a second stage girl crush on you Rena." She pulled out a red rose from her jeans pocket.

Kurt and I stared at each other with wide eyes, then turning back to the two people in front of us, we shouted "ME TOO!" I took the rose from Holly and hugged her tightly. I had finally found my true partner.

Kurt and Uranus were already doing a happy dance together, spinning around the room hand in hand.

Just at that moment, Liam walked into the living room. "I'm back early!" He announced, making us all stop in our tracks.

"What's... happening?" He asked as he eyed the flowers.

"Well." Kurt spoke up. "Uranus and I finally found our true love for each other and so did Rena and Holly!"

With a bewildered expression on Liam's face, he mumbled, "So... That leaves me with...?" He looked up at us, suddenly smiling as creepily as a Cheshire Cat.

"BENNY!" He exclaimed as he happily ran out the door to our neighbor's house.

-----

I know it's really short but oh well :) hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo,

Tiffany