one. [boyXgirl]

Dedicated to my babe,Nikii. I love you,my sex goddess. Also,Thank you to my sister for helping me write the girl part. Love you,sis.
______________________________________

[BOY]

It was around 3PM when I asked my girlfriend,Riley, out on a date. I was taking her to the main club in our city. I told her to put the sexiest dress and lingerie on,Yes,I am planning to fuck her so bad tonight.

I prepared myself. I put on the sexiest polo possible and black pants,Of course,I prepared a condom.

It's 4PM now. I should drive to her condo now. It always takes around 45 minutes to get there.

[GIRL]

I'm so excited. My boyfriend called and said I should wear a sexy dress tonight. It's so obvious he wants me. We've been dating for 2 years already and we only did it twice. It felt good.

I'm also wearing a red laced bra and thong. For the dress,I am wearing my red backless one which shows the perfect amount of my cleavage and curves. It doesn't really cover my ass. I put on the most amount of red lipstick and light makeup. I curled the tip of my hair,as well.

*ring ring*

Oh! That must be Drake calling. I am so ready to get fucked tonight. I even have a special surprise for him.

WHILE IN THE CAR...

"Babe." I called, "How long are we staying in the club?" I asked when we reached a stoplight.

Drake licked my lips for about 5 seconds. "Don't worry,sexy. Even if we stay for more than two hours,We still have time to fuck each other senseless." He smirked.

This is why I love him.

[BOY]

Finally,We reached the club.

The lights were a bit dim. Couples were making out. Singles were either dancing or flirting with others. Us? I just want to turn her on before the real show.

I told her to enjoy for a while. She then pushed me to the corner of the bar and started twerking. Her ass was so close to my dick, It turned me on. Guess she's the one who is pleasuring.

When she stopped twerking,She rubbed my cock which made me moan. She smirked at her accomplishment. Then I softly whispered to her ear, "My turn." .

I massaged her breasts while rubbing my dick on her pussy. It made her moan really loud that people gazed at us. I don't give a fuck anyway. I kissed her and nibbled her lips for entrance but she denied. I squeezed her ass to get what I want.

We were fucking each other already,even with clothes on. She stopped me and said, "Drake,Not here. Let's do this somewhere else." .

I managed to control myself and agreed. I told her that I reserved us a room in a nearby hotel. We should finish our sexy time there.

AT THE HOTEL...

[GIRL]

We were already kissing when we got in our room. Immediately,I pushed him onto the bed and told him to stay still.

I twerked for him for a while,showing off my ass. Then,I slowly took off my dress and then my bra. I saw him staring at me,more specifically,at my breasts.

I crawled onto the bed and sat on his stomach. "It will be my turn first before you pleasure me,Okay?" He nodded while squeezing my boobs.

I unbuckled his belt and rubbed his crotch. It feels erect already. I took off his pants then threw them somewhere. Then,I slid my hands under his boxer and squeezed his dick. I immediately removed his boxer then kissed the tip of his little friend. He seemed to enjoy it since it made him moan my name.

"JUST SUCK IT ALREADY." He begged me.

I sucked and licked for about 5 minutes until I tasted the pre-cum. "Pleasure me,Drake." I said.

He grinned and rolled on top of me.

[BOY]

I held onto her hips as we grinded together. I smashed my lips to hers and asked for entrance. This time,She allowed me. Our toungues fought for dominance but of course,I won.

I nibbled on her neck and licked my way to her breasts. Her breasts were neither too big nor too small,It was the perfect size to fit in my mouth. I squeezed her boobs again and bit her nipples. I swirled my tongue on it,as well.

She was moaning my name. It turned me on so much.

Finally,I ripped her thong and licked her pussy.

I inserted a finger in her hole. Two...And now three. She was being a very good girl so I inserted my whole hand into her. She kept on moaning,It was sexy.

"Babe,I can't take it. Wait. I'm going to put on a condom." I said and stood up.

"N-no. It's not needed anymore. I got a surgery last month. Surprise. Now we can have sex whenever and don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."

I smiled and laid down again. I was still for seconds and finally,smashed my dick into her!!!

We were grinding and kissing each other with my dick still in her when finally,I exploded.

"I didn't make you cum." I said dissapointed.

"Oh,Drake. There's always round two." She smirked.

And we made love until the sun rose.