Writing Rocks, General Rules

Hiya 

Welcome to the general rules of entering a writing rocks competiton :) 

Rules:

You can enter different competitions at the same time but you have to use different stories.

- If entering the competition is done incorrectly we will tell you but you will have to respond to our message within 48 hours to be allowed to continue.

- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place is decided by us (@Rilectt and @laurabar) no negotiating possible.

- For questions PM one of the judges or this account (judges can be found in the profile description).

Good luck! :)

How to enter:

Before you enter please make sure your story revolves around the general theme of the competition!

- Enter the name of your book in the comments below on the competition book and at the right chapter.

- Fan this account and share it with your fellow wattpadders (for larger audience and so promotions.

- (optional) fan the judges for fast updates. We are always available to answer your questions :)

Prizes:

1st place:  Shoutout from @writingrocks_ and our personal accounts (@Rilectt & @laurabar) & all three of our accounts will fan you :)

2nd place: Shoutout from @writingrocks_ and our personal accounts (@Rilectt & @laurabar) and @writingrocks_ will fan you :)

3rd place:  Shoutout from @writingrocks_ and our personal accounts :)

All places get a review posted in our winners book :)

Important: DO NOT enter your story in this book or you won't be enrolled! Enter in the right competition book!