April

Without a doubt in my mind I was going insane. I sat alone in the mess hall, listening to thrashing of the wind out side. I knew if I went out now by the time I got back to camp I would be soaked, so I waited. The sky had been dark all day, which is not unusual here. It's always a bit gloomy, but it hardly ever rains. And when it dose it comes down hard.
    As I sat by my lonesome I tried to comprehend what will happen in the next few days. I definitely wasn't ready. I inhaled deeply, and started talking out loud to myself "what are you going to do April, you are so stupid. You don't even know what you're getting yourself into. "  "Oh, but don't you?"  Came a soft almost sarcastic voice from the end of the room.  I guess I didn't here him come in over my own voice"God dammit Vayden, do you always have to do that?"  With a quick smirk, he slowly made his way to the front of the room. "You know April , talking to yourself is a sign of insanity."  " I always admired your wit."  I retorted back sarcastically. Vayden really wasn't that bad of a guy. Tall, smart and handsome, how much more could you ask for? As he sat in front of me, I realised this was the first time we have ever been alone. He wasn't as intimidating as I thought. He had a strong jawline and soft lips, with a small scar cutting over the top left side. He had bold eyes the one in the left was  more of a pale green, but the one on the right was a deep blue. His eyes really drew you in. His skin was flawless, with a nice tan like he had been laying out in the Florida sun. His hair like a deep brown kind of wavy but with water droplets in it . "It's raining cats and dogs out there you know?" "Then why aren't you soaked ?"  "Ummm, you know these magical tools called umbrellas I happen to own one." "God Vayden I'm not in the mood right now I have slot going on . Just leave me alone." "Actually April, I know what's going on and this dirty mess hall isn't the place to think about it. Can I take you some where?"
    This came as a complete shock to me. I have only known him for a few months and know he wants to take me somewhere? "So what's it going to be?" He said knocking me out of my train if thought. "Wh what about the rain?" "Like I said a minute ago they invented umbrellas for a reason. So you coming or do want to sit in this stuff mess hall for the rest if the day?" "Yeah I'll come." I replied. "Sweet let's get out of here."