who is my teacher

maxines pov

my name is maxine.some of my friends (saline,heather,zarnae joke for those who know)and i were clean out our teacher supply closet and guess wat we saw.well i found a creamation box.saline said it was empty.I said how do you know.She said our teacher mrs.rouge told her.Heather said why would she tell you that.Saline said idk.

next we were goin through the shelves and Saline found a opened blood spill kit.Now everyone is freakin out.While they were freakin out i was thinkin of the stuff we had found.it is freakin me but i dont show it.Maybe our teacher is a serial killer.Now i tell all the girls my theory.we all agree some things wierd.

Now we go through whats left Heather finds in a crate/box a wierd shaped knife as she calls it.But i know what it is.A beheaders/head hunters knife.I tell everyone that we all start going balistic.

heathers pov

dang mrs.rouge is a freakin killer i knew it.i thought somethin was off with her.

zarnaes pov

shit i wish i wasnt right but she just wasnt right.

salines pov

crap i knew that mrs.rogue was wierd. I just knew it.

A/N

SO SHOUT OUT TO BREADLOVER AND READER567 READ HER BOOK ITS LIKE THIS ITS AN IDEA WE HAD TOGHETHER WITH BREADLOVER.TEE HEE BYE MY GUNNIES THATS WHAT IMMA CALL YOU GUYS WHO READ THIS BOOK

The Crazy Authour