keep me safe

My family has left to go to Canada but they let my friends stay at home with me we having so much fun it to my friend out there were a few days but he wasn't so busy that night started to get wetter and wetter the vase is completely broken by later on we went to go and finish it go let it go better we look at each other what in the world happened she I asked my friends I don't know I was with you guys speaking of friends where is Aaliyah we went in the living room Aaliyah was in the Coleman rocking back and forth in a rear windshield Aaliyah are you okay I ask girl stop playing you know you need to stop your mess I don't know I don't think she's playing Shikari I know what you can do a lesson in the possessed voice get the Ouija board nope I'm not going to do that I said Mueller me that I said she's okay but she gave me because your brother is going to blow blow blow the house down position you get it blow the house down we got to go she said go in the go in the attic I don't think we should be up there when we got there it was you born it was a witch craft and there was no wonder why my mom do you want me to go to the attic she's a witch know your mom probably not a witch Shikari said why would it be leaving at night when the train doesn't run to Canada and I I said I don't know they put some brooms with them only probably just having a cleaning spree really my mom deliver like cleaning she always tell my daddy clean up today always has short black smells so does that mean I will when she said no probably not so therefore you just need to what was Aaliyah crawling up the wall for I don't know don't ask okay this is getting weird I don't even want to be at your house anymore okay so you going to stay here with me because of his girls try to give me I'm running to your house okay so let's just find a Ouija board okay so if we do I said that Aaliyah said ok now put your hand on the triangle I really don't wanna do this so what's going to happen please okay we're going to do it okay so therefore you just got to take all the hoes he Hobby Lobby have Golgi hobbies movie have sushi hobby home yet what in the world is you saying.