Movin day

Ugghhhh man as I said carrying my last box down the stairs. This will be my last time in this house.

Cheer up mane said my brother jabari an plus we moving to a even bigger house and its summer so u don't have to go to school and shit right he said
Yea u right I said as I smiled

As we made it to LAx we went threw security and shit and made are way to the plane

*2 hours later*
As we got r luggage and walked out side I don't know how my mom did it but she was able to bring our cars here
So my mom ,dad jabari went in one car and I went in mine.on the way to the new house I turned my music up all the way listing to Jacquess fine self while I was singing along .on the way I stopped to get gas and some hot fries and a Pepsi and got some takis for jabari.

20 min later

I pulled up and my mom was out side talking to some woman. I walked up to them. Kehlani this is Mrs.alsina. hi Mrs .alsina I said .girl call me kandi OK she said.OK I said well bye .bye said both of them
When I walked in the movers were done mounting my TV on the wall.I put my room together and decorated.
When I was done I felt all sticky so I took a shower and went to sleep.when I woke I took a shower did my make up and etc then up put on my blue and white new York striped buttonup and some light blue ripped short shorts my hair in a big bun and some tan and blue Nike's with my brown purse and my gold bracelets an my gold chain.

I walked down the stairs and heard my bro talking to someone else but I dnt reconize thier voice.the boy in the kitchen resembled Mrs.alsina so I knew it was her son.I walked in good morning mom I said. GOOD MORNING KEHLANi said jabari.
GOOD MORNING JABARI I said..uhmm don't start that yellin .and kehlani where u going said mom.
Just to the mall I said.wit what money said jabari laughing with the boy

I pulled out a huge wad of money it was 1000.damn he said looking at it how u get that kehlani.I save my money but u dont know about that do u child I said real ghetto  .as I gave my bro and mom a kiss goodbye I could hear my mom laughing her ass off in the house.

10min later
I .arrived at the mall I went to Victoria secret, rainbow, and citi trends and foot locker .I got two panti and bra sets,then I got some more joggers and cute stuff and the same wit cities trends and I got some more Jordans,Adidas and a pare of Nike's.but in rainbow there was this girl named Julieana and two other girls named Maria and makalya.
Julieana was a pretty green eyed girl with a pretty as wavy hair, Maria had her hair long and curld mermaid colored weave and makalya was chill and was pretty tall and was super thick so i got there numbers and went home

When I made it home i saw the boy again so I asked him what his name was .August he said your names kehlani right?yea I said .where's my brother I asked .ohh he went to someone's house thats in down town. Oh  well umm do u want to come in. Yea so how u like it here so far ma said August .good I said u from the hood right he said yea why??cause I can tell by yo accent he said biten his lip.
I walked up to my room and he followed .I started to get undressed and tryed on my new bra and panti set then out of no where and he opens the door and says damn ma u got a body on u .what the hell august what r u doin in here im damn there naked I said. non just lookin
Just lookin at future wify he said .I blushed well u need to get out ok said as I turn my back to  him. Then he slaps my ass but by the time I turnd  around he was already gone.

He kinda turnd me on.

Kik:that's_my_bestfriend4
Instagram:bae4life15

Comment let me know if u like no negative comments plezz

I'll update tomorrow.. Bye