Short Goodbyes

I travel to my pass. Where I use to walk down streets full of trees. Nothing much had change. But I felt out of place. She sat on the curve of the street. Like when we where 16. A cold shiver down my body. She stands still. Few minutes pass. Trebling lips she says. "David?" I smile and shake my head. Let it begin. She holds me tight. "Miss you too" I lied. The ring on her finger she tries to hide. Baby I know you too well. Just like the rest. Who only believe in ghosts when it's dark and lonely. I take a deep breathe. I brush her dark golden hair. Those light green eyes. She clinches to me. I make her mine. Take everything back. But only for tonight. Bite her lip as she whispers my name. "You have sin. My little jen." She falls into a dream. I stare at the window. How the sky turns from black to blue. First light. I must go. She asked why. I don't hesitate. "Your not the one on my mind. Your not the one I scream for at night. Your not the one who was there when I felt like my only opinion was to die. Hush lush. Don't worry I'll be alright." - "write to me" she said. I pause. She knows I won't. A tear on her eye as I turn for one last look. She laid naked and sad. I slowly close the door.