The Apprentice

For so many years I've searched for an apprentice that i could mold and raise to become the perfect killer of all time, but has yet to be found. I've came across so many suitable candidated but they all lack the same thing the only thing that truly fuels one to do such horrible and unspeakable things. True pain. Once someone is taken over by true pain their rage is legendary.

     Today's date January 31st 2013 it has been four years of searching for an apprentice and once again my searchescome up empty but strangely today feels different. While walking around Oxnard I came across an article in the paper "Youngling Jose Ramos Only Survivor of Brutal and Violent Murder." I continued reading and it said "Jacqueline (38) was bashed repeatedly in the face with an iron and husband John Claude (44) was hit in the back of the head with a titanium bat that cracked open John Claude's skull. After reading that I began looking for young Jose I finally found him and adopted him. Jose cut out communications with everyone for nine months not saying a peep to a soul or to even himself the only thing he did was smile occasionally to himself with a soft and quiet chuckle here and there but it took me almost ten months to finally get a word from him, i asked him about that one faithful night. "Who killed your parents?"  and he looked at me with the devils eyes and told me "My parents didnt want me anymore." I responded "Why do you say they didn't want you anymore?" He said "If they really loved me why did they put me up for adoption." I asked him "Were Jacqueline and John Claude your foster parents?" Jose said "Yes" with such hate. I distinctly asked Jose do you remeber what the person's face looked like when he or she killed your foster parents? He remained quiet for a while and finally looked at me with such pain and hurt and then all of a suddeni felt a great relief that has lifted off my shoulders. I finally found the apprentice i have searched years for. Jose then told me that no one came and killed Jacqueline and John Claude but that it was somebody who was living there already. I asked him "Who? Who killed them?" he took a deep breath and said "Me. I killed themand you know what? It felt good." I just stared at him and smiled i then told him "Jose. I've been looking for you for a long time, would you like to become my apprentice and take after me and to be able to utilize your killing skills? Jose replied with a simple "Yes" and from then on he trained every day of the month for 12 months.

     On day's when he finished training I would take young Jose to the park and show him how to stalk the prey in broad day light. Waiting for someone to come into view and in entered a homeless man and i told Jose watch and observe. Creeping a long side the man, I waited until he turned around and dropped his guard and as soon as he did I reached out and grabbed him by the neck and pulling him into the bushes and holding my grip, tightening my grip with every breath he let out until finally he runs out of air so then i tell Jose watch how to torture someone when they are alive and so I pull out my carving knife and tell him if you want your prey to be unable to walk you have to slice the back of the ankle and torture them from there and when you're ready to kill them cut them open and pull out every single organ and intestines until there is nothing left inside and just play with his liver and kidneys. Soon after Jose wanted to try and so he began i watched his every movements and when he struck it was so fast and he had his prey pinned and dead within minutes and it only took him a few seconds to de-gut the man and finally Jose was a lethal and fatal killer, eventhough he's only five years old he's ready to be set out to the world. One day I got a call from some random number saying that i better say away from thier man because if i didnt we were gonna have some problems i told the guy on the recieving end dont be threatening me with useless threats because the one's you're telling me suck. The caller enraged by my comment told me "Watch your back" I simply responded with no thanks! But if i were you I'd lock my doors and sleep with a knife eventhough it would be pointless but sleep with a knife because I'll find you and I'll gut you like a damn fish understand. With that said the caller quickly hung up the phone and never called again, a few weeks after the call i carried on and was at the mall and all of a sudden i recognized the voice of the caller who had threatened me and so I walk up right behind him and I say "So are you gonna lock your doors tonight? There's a lot of psycho killers on the loose!" With that being said behind the guys ear the guy jumped and howled and quickly read my face a solid stare that i wasn"t gonna let up on so easily and with Jose by my side watching in amazement was then let down when i didnt make a single move. I stared at the guy and he stared into my eyes and was terrified in what he saw, he saw a completely different change in the he saw a world of suffering and death and quickly told me what do you want ? I simply want your soul and with that away with the guy yelling at me as Jose and I were leaving he charges at us and in a blink of an eye I clench onto him by the throat and all of a sudden a thousand pair of eye's were upon me and so I pull the guy in closer to me and quietly whispered to him "YOU JUST MADE THE WORST MISTAKE IN YOUR PATHETIC MISERABLE LIFE BECAUSE IF I WERE YOU I"D SLEEP WITH ALL THE LIGHTS ON BECAUSE I WILL BE HIDING IN THE SHADOWS, BUT ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LEAST EXPECTING IT !" With that i throw him away from us and we walked away.