Stay (A Niall Horan FanFic)

'Fuck...'' I mutter. I'm late for my fucking job again. I threw on my black leather jacket and ignored the untied laces on my combat boots as I started to walk down my apartment stairs.

As I walked down the last two steps, The overcoming feeling of dizziness stopped me for the moment. The spinning stopped after a while and I shook my head, trying to get my eyesight back to normal.

I know what you're thinking...'Why are you dizzy?'

Well, let's just say I'm used to it because of my love food. Not like love as 'love', but obsessed with food. When I was a kid, I got teased by how much I weighed I was because of my love of food.

So, at the age of 13, I started to binge eat to lose pounds and gain confidence.

I felt as if I can still eat lots, but I won't become fat by vomitin. Bullshit, I know.

I shook my head again, walking to my old car, William. He was my parent's car and I'm saving up money to buy another newer car.

"Hey baby, hopefully you won't let me down today." I put the keys into the ignition and drove to my job as a waitress at Nando's.

As I walk into the busy restaurant, I saw my bitchy manager glaring her eyes at me for being late.

I sent a fake smile to her, while walking to the kitchen to get my apron. The faster I work my shift the faster I get out of this hell hole.

''Hey Kevin, How ya doing?'' I smiled at the older waiter while waving at him. Kevin is my brother from another mother, and I'm his sister from another mister, as we called each other. He taught me how to be a good waiter when I first got hired at this joint.

''Nothing, Caitie. Just the usual.'' He replied causally, carrying a tray of food out of the door. I opened the workers closet door, grabbing my apron and throwing it on.

''Caitie! Serve these nice gentlemen at table 7!'' My manager shouts, even though I'm 4 feet away from her. I nod, sighing and taking out my pen and paper effortlessly. I walked out, seeing the 5 boys at the table I was supposed to serve. They looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger around who they looked like at the moment.

''Hello welcome to Nando's, my name is Caitie and I will be your server this evening, what can I get you?'' I say, plainly.

''Um...'' A boy looking at one of the menus started to say. ''I think we would all like the Peri Peri chicken...'' The brunette with blue eyes answered. I nod, writing 5 orders of the chicken on the paper.

''And for drinks?'' I ask, catching the eyes of the blonde one. He just smiled and looked at his lap shyly, obviously not wanting to have to answer.

''Water.'' They all say in unison. I see the curly-haired one nudging the blonde, smiling. They must be brothers or something I decided.

''Okay, coming right up..'' I say, walking away into the kitchen.

''5 orders of Peri Chicken, and 5 waters.'' I say under my breath. Can't these assholes order something else? My vision started to get blurry and, before I had a chance to do anything everything went black.