SEVENTEEN 2 : FINALLY FULFILLED

13 Plane Tickets.

Maybe life can be finally fulfilled now.

-

ITS FINALLY HERE!!! For all of you begging for Book 2 of SEVENTEEN with Jisoo, and the rest of seventeen. Now I said I would be posting the first official chapter of this story on the date that I left on Book 1.

Which is December 25th , 2015. Yes I am aware that is around many holidays but that is the official date unless I have a need to change it but I don't think I will change it.

And can I just say how supporting you guys are, y'all are so patient with my lazy chapters and slow updating sometimes and I really appreciate it a lot! So for your begging hearts pleading for the book remember the date it will be released.

* I recommend just so you don't forget to have this story in your library that way just in case you do forget, your library will inform you when I post the first chapters of the book.

Note : I am still using all the same characters from the last book, all of Seventeen, other characters that I might of added. Of course there will be ones that will not show up since the book is continuing somewhere else. But don't forget some characters just in case! Cast will be posted very soon!

From your personal author, Tammy. I hope you enjoy everything that I've made for you all.