The New Boy

Looking out my window of this plane is interesting. "Ezra", I heard and I glanced at my mom and all she gives me is an smile.

I'm 16 and moving from East St. Louis to Tennessee which is going to be a nightmare. I don't really like planes but guess what, my mom don't care.

Now we are here, in this weak ass airport. But I spot this beautiful girl around my age standing in line of this bathroom crying.

I scratched my head because I was very cirrus of why she was crying. I walk up to see what's wrong and she ran off. Maybe it's just my cockiness, nawh she just tripping. I laughed and turn back to my mom and she called her sister because she was wonder why are we still at this airport and talking about how dirty it was.

My mom gets a Uber. As we wait for it I just glance around to see if I see that little crybaby. But then I spot her walking up to me with a note. I thought she was trying to fucking punch me for my cockiness but she past it and winked. I looked at my mom and she has no idea what to say.

In my head I wonder what this note would say. I open it and read.

Dear Boy,
Your cute, and I might never see you again so I would like for you to know this. I've been through a lot and just ran away from home that's the reason I was crying and I just lost my closet friend. So don't mind the tears I shed they weren't there for long. Plus, I saw the scars on your arm when you scratched your head when you spotted me. Nice to write a letter, boy.

I close the note and pulled up my sleeves a little bit so my mother would not see. She made me feel weak a bit but I just thought why. She seems sweet from the letter but I wanted to know more. Why would she run away? Why did she look that damn close to me?

Well I can't look for her now my ride is here. I'm on my way to my new house. This is going weird.

We got there to this big white beautiful house. But I was looking for the ladies. I'm the lady's man.

It was cool to see the neighbors as soon as we got here like give us some time people. There this cute girl just standing in her front yard staring at me which was getting weird so I walked up to her.

Hey beautiful, I said with a smirk on my face.
Hey I guess, she said with a fake smile.
I'm moving next door, I would like to get to know you more if you want when I get my stuff settl-, I said but she stop me in my tracks.
Well if you want I would like to help you get pack, she winked in so much confidence.
Damn girl you don't look like a girl like that, I said as I gave her a wink back.
We'll see you in a few, she said as she ran in the house with her ass flopping.

She stop in her tracks and said I didn't can't your name.
I yelled back, Ezra but you can call me Ezy.

She turned and continue to run in the house.

I just gasp and thought how much fun I'll have with her on my first day of moving. But I didn't get her name, so who cares. Damn I must be that cute I thought as I walked back to the car to help my mom unload our stuff in to the new house.