Nevermind the Distance (COMPLETED)

This is just a short story that I wrote. It's kinda of sketchy cause it was just an idea that popped in my head. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel!" my mother yelled. "You have a gift!"

I walked downstairs to see a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on the kitchen table. I smiled to myself wondering who sent these to me. I walked over and read the little card. "Nevermind the Distance."

My whole face lit with joy as I saw who signed the card. It was Mike. I remember the day I met him.

~~flashback~~~

I was waiting for the Bart to arrive. I saw him and I asked for the time. He answered and we talked. I told him about how I knew the Bart times and everything.

I kept looking for the Bart and he asked me, "if you know when the Bart is coming, why do you keep looking for it?" I blushed red and laughed while covering my mouth due to embarrassment. We talked again and about different things. I realized we had more things in common. He told me about how he is in the airforce and I was fascinated.

The Bart came to soon and I sat in the back while he sat up front. When it was my stop, I gave him a piece of paper with my number that I had neatly folded and told him to call me. He gave me that handsome smile and I melted a little before I walked out.

~~end of flashback~~

I smiled at the memory. I stared at the flowers and I whispered to myself, "Nevermind the Distance"