chapter one

*justin*

I walked to the handout window and saw that annoying brat harry styles. Girls surrounding his car.

I remembered when i had that fan base. Now it went to the fag who has long ugly hair.

"One caramel shit drink coming up." I said in anger.

He looked at me with that I have your fans look.

"What's wrong with ya? Starbucks fumes got you down?" He said in his accent.

I gave him his coffee and rolled mu eyes.

"Oh come on you know you love me!" He said pulling off from Starbucks without paying.

I'd be just like him if i hadn't called p didy a fraud. He Shut down my career.

Harry on the other hand shut down the Group because of an altercation with Louis and liam.

I went home to watch some news and there he was. Having an interview with ed sheeran.

"Yeah i think we should give that beiber guy another chance at fame." He said.

My heart jumped. I was so excited.

"Yeah i have his number actually. We can start him up with your agent harry!" Sheeran said.

I almost died. I did a happy and dance and started to right up a new song for my new career.

A day later harrh and his agent came by. His agents name was Jacob.

"I think you to should start a duo. You can be called....." Jacob started to say

"we could be called the lovers!" Harry said extremely fast. So fast it was scary.

"No....im not gay" i said nervously

"Well im not either but.......its ok to 've a little gay right?" He asked

I got out of my seat and got a cup of water.

"Heres how we're gonna do this. We are both gonna be solo artists. Im gonna put out my own music and your gonna be fine with it" i said irritated.

Jacob stood up the minute i said that.

"This my game punk! We play by my rules! If. I want you to be a damn female you might as well cut off your penis! And if i want you to be gay...you better forget about the vagina.....you hear?" He screamed

"Damn chill" i answered back.

Harry got up and walked to the door.

"How about we try again tomorrow.....when we've all cooled down" he said opening the door and walked out of the door.