Chapter 3:explanation

I was so scared that I basically jumped up and rolled off the bed onto the floor. Jacob woke up in an instance. "Whoa, ness what are you doing on the floor !?" I stood up but then grabbed a towel off the floor and wrapped it around me upon noticing I was naked. " I think Alice and Rosalie know about last night!" I said. He gasped" Nessie , how could you tell the big mouth blonde about that?! You know she is a direct pipeline to your parents. And she will tell them but not to get you in trouble but, to get me pounded into grease spot. Your parents are going to kill me!" He now looks frantic as he jumps to put his clothes on. " Jacob , I didn't tell them. Alice had a vision of it. Remember? Yesterday they were so worrysom looking as we left. Aunt rose even asked about us being 'alone'. I can sense it now." Jake just put his shoes on. I got dressed and we got in the car and hurried home. " Ness,I'm worried. Do you think rose or Alice told your parents?" He looked worried. "I don't know , but I hope aunt rose has enough respect for me to not tell them. I'll be heart broken if she does.". I was just so worried. I can't think of my life without Jacob . We held hands the whole ride there. But , I knew it was all coming down. When we got their dad and mom were both standing in the front yard of the main house with my aunts closely behind. All of them with pained expressions. They knew and something bad was about to start.