dirty times and interruptions

I just saw the new guy at my school. His name is Nathan. Well it all started off when he invited me over to watch Netflix and chill, as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He then said, let's go watch "50 Shades of Abby." Abby giggles and says "oh uh I'd rather watch Dora." Nathan says sadly, "oh well. We will watch Dora then find the map in my room, with the door closed and the lights shut off." Abby rolls her eyes and asks where the nearest bathroom is. Nathan soon asks why, so Abby has to explain. Abby then ends up calling her friend Ashlyn to tell her what happened. "ASHLYN OH MY GOD LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED" Ashlyn replies with "Abby go get some with Nathan," but Nathan walks into the room and says, "let's go look for the map!" Nathan says "let's go and just remember that you'll have the best map finding night of your life," in a sexy voice. Abby grasps at Nathan and screams "I'M DORA WHEEE," but Nathan says "wtf Abby. You know what turns me on. I dig that." Abby soon exclaims, "I'M INNOCENT NATHAN WHAT THE HELL!" He replies with, "okay Abby. Everyone knows you aren't innocent." Ashlyn is outside looking through our window. Abby gets frightened and yells, WHAT'S THAT SHADOW MOVING AHHHHHHHH?!" Nathan doesn't do anything except say, "its okay baby *takes off shirt*" Abby exclaims, "HOLY SHIT YOU ARE HOT!" Nathan grabs abby and they run into Nathan's room. *ashlyn giggles because she is watching Seth* "ummmm Nathan did you hear that?" Abby questioned, but ashlyn screams, "ABBY GO GET THE ACTION GET INTO THE BED WTF ARE YOU DOING?" Seth calls ashlyn, and they talk for a while before ashlyn says, "hold up. Bye guys," as she walks away from the window. "ABBY LOOK AT ME!" Nathan exclaims. "Nathan James Triska. GET ON THAT BED," Abby yells, lovingly. *bed starts squeaking* Abby screams, "WOAH NATHAN." Ashlyn walks back to the window and sees nathan jumping on the bed in his dora PJs. Nathan says happily, "BEST SLEEPOVER EVER GURL. LETS GO DO OUR NAILS!" Abby sees all the nail polish colors nathan has. "Woah YOU HAVE LIKE 500 DIFFERENT COLORS!" Nathan looks over at abby while they finish drying their nail polish. He sees that she looks sad, so he tried to see what's wrong by asking, "yo. Abs. What up?" And abby just looked up, chuckled and then went back to being sad. Nathan called up some friends on ooVoo and yelled my name over and over again until I smiled. He looked at the screen and said, "ABBY DADDY-O. Abby is my mom guys, abby's my mom!" Abby couldn't help but to laugh, which made nathan feel a lot better.