Stender Child Contest

Ok, minecatwritesstuff here are the two girls I have created, Scarlett and Elloise.

Scarlett (with the red hair)
Age-13

Eye color-Purple/indigo

Hair color-Red/scarlet
(Ender named her)

Personality-Fiery temper, explosive, can be extremely moody or extremely sweet, she's the Queen of Sass, she can be obsessive over personal objects/slash shiny ones and/or obsessive over family, and she can be all bark and no bite.

Bio-She is the louder one of the twins. She is also a good fighter, but will never use her knives unless it's a needed situation. Under the bandages covering her right arm are black dragon scales(from Ender) that can harness purple fire when she feels deep sadness, anger, excitement, etc. Note that the fire will burn straight through the bandages.

Elloise(with the indigo hair) (commonly goes by Ellie)
Age-13

Eye color-blue/green

Hair color-indigo/blue
(Steve named her)

Personality-deceitful, quiet, reserved, smart, tricky, sly, cunning, nice and sweet(to family and friends), agile, protective, and a little wimpy(sometimes, rarely)

Bio-Elloise looks sweet and quiet, but if you get on her nerves or you are a bad guy, she will retaliate. She has the ability to blend in with her surroundings, like a chameleon, but she cannot shapeshift. Her hair is curled naturally, but she chooses to style it like that and it kinda has become the way her hair grows, but she can still brush it out.

Hope you like these two mischievous twins!