CHAPTER 1

Biep biep biep biep biep ...

Ugh getting up is the hardest thing in the world. I walk to my bathroom to get ready for another day of school. I hate school.

I take a quick shower, do my morning wee and brush my teeth. After that I go back to my room where I pick an outfit and put my makeup on. I'm wearing a black skinny jeans, a white shirt, my army green jacket and black vans. My makeup is pretty simple, just a cute winged eyeliner, mascara and some foundation. And as last I put my hair into a messy ponytail because I'm to lazy to do something fancy with my hair. Today is a simple casual day. I ran of the stairs to the kitchen where I take a banana for on my way to school.

I'm walking into the hallways with my head down. I don't have any friends around here because everyone thinks I'm a loser ... because of Shawn and his stupid friends. I see Shawn and is clic so I walk a little bit faster. But to late, before I knew I'm slammed against a locker with a smirking Shawn in my face. "Hey loser", he says. After that he walks further with his friends and some sluts who are jingling after them. I'm happy it was just this, but I don't understand why he's acting like this. What I haven't told you guys is that Shawn and I are neighbors and we were best friends. I even had a crush on him and I think he liked me to. Everything was perfect. But I was wrong I guess. In 9 grade Shawn and I went to our first party. We felt like rebels haha. But after a while we started to play truth or dare. I hate that game but everybody was doing it so yeah. It was my turn and I took dare. "Kiss Sam Wilkinson!" So I did and I liked it. It was my first kiss, even if it only lasted 5 sec or something. After that moment Shawn changed into a complete other person. The rest of the evening he was off and after a couple of days my life in hell started.