#1 Getting started

EREN'S P.O.V

I can hear footsteps coming towards me as I walk in a hallway. Shit, there's no one else around here, just me and him. I can't escape anywhere, all the classrooms are locked during the breaks. I guess I'll just have to face him. Again.

You must be thinking who am I? Well, I'm Eren Jäger, a student of Titan High, which is a popular high school around here. I'm kind of an avarge guy, exept I want only one thing in my life. Revenge. Revenge towards all the criminals. Yeah yeah, everyone dislikes criminals. But I don't just dislike them, I hate them.

You see, when I was just a kid my father, Grisha Jäger, went on a business trip and mother and I stayed at home. I was playing with my friends near our house as we heard really loud noices coming from our house, shots. We ran to our front yard and saw the door open. I heard my mother scream in pain and I tried to run inside. My friends Mikasa and Armin tried to stop me, but it only worked for a while. As I ran inside, I saw something shocking.

There was a robber in our house with a creepy smile on his face. My mother was covered in blood and the man had a gun in his hand. Mother saw me and so did the man. "Hello, little kid. Won't you join and have some fun with us?" he said and tried to grap my arm but mother hit him. He turned back to my mother shouting: "You little bitch! That's enough!" He pointed his gun at my mother a-and pressed the trigger. All I could do was to shout. And I shout on top of my lungs. My mother, right infront of my eyes, s-she was... dead. I was unable to move.

I heard the sirens on a distance and the man heard them, too. Just before the police came, he ran away. I fell to the floor on my knees, next to my mother. I could have stopped the man. If I just would have been stronger, but I was weak. I still am.

Mikasa's family, the Ackermans, decided to take care of me till my father would come back home, but... he never did. He just vanished.

I had a quite good time with Mikasa and her parents, though the first week I only stayed in my room. Without him, I could have had really good time. And by him, I mean Mikasa's brother. Levi Ackerman. We've never liked each other. He always punched me and called me stupid.

Back to the present time.

The next question in your mind might; be who is that black haired boy following me?

Surprise, surprise, he is the master mind of my school, my dear classmate and bully, Levi fucking Ackerman. He might look short, which he is, but he sure as hell can beat you at any time. Mostly of the time the victim is me. And again he wants to beat me. This is daily for me, he always tries to find me when I'm alone.

And he always does.

I feel him grab my shirt, making me turn around. What he does next does not surprise me.

Hello, it's the writer!
This took surprisingly long, I'm reeeeally sorry about that! Hopely I'll write this one more often!
Thank you for everyone reading this and I hope I'll see you later!

Bye~