asking

SAMMI'S POV

(JULY4)

I woke up to my mom crying they were getting a divorse because dad was abusive I was in the tub in the bathroom in b-room

with cut s all over the bath was red so I decide to  to run to my room pack my bag and head to jinx house  my parents hated me and each other when they get devorced I will move in whith my mom.

When I got  to jinx house I banged on his door I've known him for years he opened the  door to a crying Sammi Doll me in other words .

"what hapend" Jinx said houlding6 back tear's man I loved that man wouldent he like to know.

"I-I  m-my d-dad " was all I managed to let out. He piked me up and took me to the bathroom washed me up and took me to a random room and let me sleep the next day he had band practice and the guys came over.

Sammi's POV

(July 5)

"Hey" I said with a smile to Andy he huged me and went straight into jinx room I smerked and sat on the couch next to Ashly.

ANDY'S POV

I opened the door to see Sammi she looked at me with a smile and I held back tear's when I saw cuts on her arms pushed her and went  to JINX bedroom to see him sleeping. "get up lazzy ass" I said with a smirk he shot up hitting his head on his bunk .

"FUCK" he said standing up rubbing his head "oh shit is sammi still here" jinx said.

"what up with the cuts on sammi"I said holding back tear's.

"Her dad"he said looking at his feet."hey could I talk to you"he said.

"Yeah whaz up" I said breaking the silence.

"Ok don't hate me but-t"he said softly.

"yes" I said worrie in my eyes.

"I want to date Sammi" he said with a half smile.

"Good for you"I said

"your not mad"he said voice craking.

"helz no" I said smilling

"I'm gonna do it after we are done practiceing lost it all"he said with a huge smile.

SAMMI'S POV

I was watching TV when andy and jinx came out nodding to each other  I egnord them they came over to me and asked if I could be their odience in practice they sang lost it all and jinx walked up to me kissed my cheek.

"Be my g-freind"he said I bit my lip sure I lik no loved him but im afrade of love taers came to eyey and I ran to my room.

"I'm sorry Sammi" jinx said his voice craking I slowly and quitly opened my window snuck back in through the front and got his acustic ran to a street about a mile from jinx house sat down and played die for you in the end went home ooe was there so I went to the bathroom in my room and cut 8deepa cuts walked in my room and texted jinx

(sammi)-sorry

(jinx)-its k

(sammi)-you home

(jinx)-walking in you

(sammi)-yup

JINX POV

I burst in sammi's door.

"yes" she said kissing me