~•~ NOTICE THIS & PLZ DON KEEL MEH ~•~

• Dedicated to my bros from room 20!

Hey. This is an introduction. Cool, huh?

Weeellll. I tell ya this. This.

Naw jk I mess weeth ya sancastles lololololol

No. Really. These characters are based of of people I love, people who care, people I miss the sheets out of, people that I yousta know, and just people. That live on me. Forever and always.

If you happen to be those people, don't kill me. Please. If you see yourself and all like 'hey man y u mak me lok lyke a dooshe' or 'hey how cum ima bad guy, y I dy in dish chap man ! I thinked we were friends! Ow er relashonship it's over! BEATCH!!!! #YOLO WOOPWOOPWOPP!'

Yeah. Please don't think that about me. And tell me, who do you think's who? I gave each character random names so you could never know who I put where unless you recognize their traits! Haha! I shall release some info every 5 chaps or so... Maybe you'll get tis right!

Byron stalkers! ~•~Sarra970

Oh and by the way...

Not all the characters are my own. In fact, most of them are made up of/by the readers themselves, and even are slightly modified characters that already exist. And I read all the comments cuz I have nothing else to do with my life. So do't be afraid to say hi!