Thinking

I always felt a strange confort looking in the moon. It brought me peace, it was strange but beautiful.I always thought there would be more to it, but this days I dont know thats why i was sent here.

Therapist: thank you, Stacy.Now who else wants to share something

Since i was sent there by my dad i really haven't gotten better in the past few months.I want to but i don't think i need help.

Therapist: no one, then that will be all for today, goodbye.

As walking back to my house I notice particular things like mister smith cheating on his wife and miss smith cheating on her husband, Steven and his girlfriend Kitty screaming at each other for no apparent reason. Maybe i haven't notice it because I left my phone at home.

As i was opening the front door i hear my dad crying i ask him whats wrong he responded "your mothers cousin died" i dind't know how to act because im not close to that part of the family.I just went upstares hoping dad dint notice and locked myself im my room i open my window and start looking in the moon hooping for answers and waiting to fall asleep.

The next day i wake up with my normal week day routing.Get up at 6:00am shower get ready and go to school. As i was walking downstair i notice my dad wasnt there and I keep looking in the kitchen an i find a note taped on the fridge saying that hes gonna be gone for some few hours and that theres some pancakes in the fridge. I open the fridge and set the pancakes on the table and start eating them, as i was checking my phone for news there was nothing interesting. I finished eating pancakes so i went to school.

I stumble with Nancy and the others five Stacy's that are in this school. I manage to get to class alive as i was ignoring the teacher I hear Joseph whispering to me it was something like did you do the homework or something. I actually forgot about it and i hope the teacher doesn't ask for it. Well my bad luck never fails and the teacher said give me your homework at the end of the class.

I ask the girl that sits in front of me for it and i copied my homework and gave it to the teacher. As i was walking out of class i hear a perkie voice of Rosé Diamond Ferguson the head cheerleader. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin she was the most "beutiful girl in the higschool".and trying to give away some cupcakes saying vote for me prom coming queen she tried given me a cupcake I ingnored her and walked away to sit in a table with some friends. As i was sitting down i heard Fred and Katy fighting about animals because she was a vegan and Fred liked animal fur and eating meat. Katy was screaming at him saying how could you eat a animal take it away from its family and feed yelling back its already dead get over it and seating done covering his pink boutton up shirt with a napking and putting his fur scarf in his backpack. And Katy taking her black lipstick off and starting pocking her vegetables. I stared down my plate and tarted eating the delicious hamburger. I heard Fred saying my name and I snapped.

"Umm what" I said looking up to Fred. He said "did you catch the new cover of Vogue" trying to start a conversation with me. I answer "i dont read magazines", he said "you should, i love it" he kept eating his hamburger. I looked down to my plate and didnt feel that hungry anymore and left. Katy and Fred looked at eachother confused as they kept watching me leave. Jimm Smith talking to the other five Stacy's. I thought to myself he doesn't know both of his parents are having a affair. I heard from the class nerd saying that school was canceled. So i left school early and headed home straight to my room and started drawing until it was dark. And went to sleep.