Nut Cracker

I was launched into consciousness by the constant jerking of my arm, and when I finally looked up to see James, my brother's best friend who also happened to live right across the street, smirking at me, I groaned,

"What do you want! I don't have to get up for another three minutes." I grumbled as James just continued to laugh. 

"Come on Rem, you know you have to get up. Although, if it were up to me, I would let you to stay in bed all day so I could keep this view!" he replied gazing at me. I honestly don't think it would be humanly possible for my brother to have picked a worse best friend, and why the hell would he get him to wake me up in the mornings?"

"What do you mean? Are my flannel PJ pants too much for you to handle there big guy?" I replied beginning to sit up, yawning as I did so. That was when I realized my mistake. No PJ bottoms for me today, just my bright blue thong. I could feel my face flush as I turned around to see them on the floor next to my bed.  Shit. I must have kicked them off in my sleep. 

"It's okay Remmy, it's nothing I haven't seen many...many times before." He grinned. 

He actually grinned at the though of all the girls he screwed and then left the next morning, never to call again. I was mortified, not only at that, but at the fact that James Baxter was the first person outside my family to see me pretty much bare ass. I jumped up and ran for the bathroom, hoping to surprise him enough that I could slip by. But no, of course not, as I jumped up he lunged forward grabbing me around the waste.

"I'm was just kidding, come here, give me a hug" he said, spinning me around to face him, causing me to squeal. 

"Let me the fuck go James, or I swear I will knee you in the balls you son of a bitch!"

Then, he did the unthinkable, putting his hand on my butt and patted it. That was it, he asked for this one, and the funny thing is, I'm sure I won't feel bad about it later. After all, I did warn him. I swung my knee up with great force toward his junk and as he dropped to the ground in pain, that's when I quickly grabbed my clothes and sprinted to the bathroom to get changed for school.

Hey guys! I know this is short, but let me know what you think so far in a comment!