Start

Notes: This fan 'fiction' is purely fictional except for the names of the characters. And please, excuse my lack of knowledge with their schedules and information about Pangako Sa'yo since I'm not a t.v. watcher anymore. I've watched the first part but I got tired after a few weeks. Hihi.

Start

"So what are you up to now?" Sed, my best bud, asked me for the nth time. We're inside my tent, having a break since my scene will be the last they'll be taping today.

"It's not like I can do anything about it, right?" I half-smiled. I accepted that fact a year ago. It doesn't feel right but it's all I can do. I wrecked things up. I deserve this.

"Man, we both know that," Sed shook his head, "But you can't be like this forever. It's been a year. She's moved on. Stop waiting."

"That's the thing. If only I could stop this, then I would. I'm benefiting nothing from this. But I can't." It sounded like I'm gay but I don't care, anyway. I'm talking to Sed here. He's not a stranger. I can open up to him anytime I want.

"If that's what you think, fine. I'm here to support you 'til the end, bro. Just don't waste your life on this." With that, he left me with an open beer.

A beer. It sounds inviting since the last time I had beer was two months ago, in a party that a high school friend held. I missed the fucking taste and the fucking feeling. I felt like I was free from the problems I've been handling. Even just for a night. And I can carelessly call her like yesterday. Like it was just before. Except that she doesn't reply to what I say anymore.

I sighed and went out of the tent. I was welcomed by Tita Ana walking towards my tent.

"J, just in time! Prepare now, it's your turn after five minutes." I nodded my head and went back to the tent to change my clothes.

After five minutes, I found myself in a sofa. It felt like a dream, but who am I kidding? I'm here. At the fucking sofa. With her in my arms. We're staring at each other for two minutes now, just like what the director has instructed us to do. I love this director. I love what the writers have written down the sheets. I love the feeling of her in my arms like this. I love her brown eyes staring at my own, seeing my monsters beneath my orbs. Like she always do every time.

"I love you..." she whispered. And fuck, I will surely record this and make it my ringtone. "... Angelo."

Angelo.

Oh. I chuckled in my mind. Yeah, right. I know that.

"I love you too, Yna." I said it, hiding the weird feeling I've always felt. I'm still staring at her beautiful eyes, silently wishing that she gets the hidden message in the line I just said.

Our own little bubble was destroyed by a shout. "And... cut! Nice work, KathNiel!"

I left and went back to my tent. I saw the beer as soon as I entered and I thought, why not? I drank the beer empty, and another one, and another one... I lost count after my tenth bottle. I heard Tita Ana calling my name and I said... wait... I don't remember! I laughed at my craziness. I feel like I'm growing more and more into a bullshit person.

Bal, pick up the phone! Please! Please! Don't make your bally wait, please!

Fuck. I answered the phone. It's kind of a routine every time I get drunk. Me almost passing out on the couch, her calling me, saying that my mom's waiting for me to get home, me saying the words I always meant...

"I love you, bal."

And her silence that's been killing me every single fucking time.