Dream On.

Hannah's P.O.V

I stumbled out of bed at the sound of my alarm clock going off. Ughhhh. Time for work. I remembered my dream from last night. This one guy keeps appearing in my dreams and I don't even know who he is.....I know, weird.

I know his name....I think. According to my dreams his name is Harry. He has chocolate brown curls, beautiful green eyes, and he is extremely tall. I don't know who he is and I pretty sure he doesn't know who I am.....

I walked over to my closet, swinging the doors open to reveal a wide selection of clothes. I searched through them carefully picking out something PERFECT for the day.

I picked out a plaid tank top and a pair of denim Capri's. Okey, Now make up and hair. I went through my daily routine like it was nothing. I got out my make up bag and plopped it on my vanity table. I sat down on the stool that I placed in front of the vanity table. I grabbed my mascara and started to apply a thin layer on my bottom and top eyelashes. I screwed the cap back on the tube of mascara, throwing back into my make up bag. I grabbed the eyeliner and put it ONLY on the bottom. I am horrible at doing the top. Okey, Hair. I thought for a second on what to do with the long ombré locks. "Fishtail." I whispered to myself. I fishtailed my hair, letting it fall down my back as I finished tying the hair now in.

I got up and made my way to my bathroom. My flat was ALWAYS empty besides me. Forever alone. Yurp, That's me.

I picked up my orange toothbrush and squeezed minty tooth paste on it. I pushed it into my mouth brushing my teeth in a rapid fashion. 'Late! I'm gonna be late!' I thought to myself spitting into the sink. I wiped my mouth running to my room and grabbing my bag, phone, and keys.

I hurried to the front door looking around to see if everything was in place. I slipped on my white converse and locked the door running to my silver Honda car.

I hopped into the car, jamming the key into the ignition and turning it so it would start. It started, sending a jolt of energy to run through my body. I stepped on the gas, turning the music I was listening to almost all the way up. (It was like seven o' clock and I didn't want to have to move out.)

'Come on car. You can do this we are almost there. We can't be late!!!!' I thought, stepping on the pedal to make it go faster. I arrived in a hurry. I took the key out of the ignition and opened the door to the car. I jumped out, remembering that I left my bag and phone in the car. I got them and ran towards the big building in front of me.

I walked in the automatic double doors, clocking in just in time. "Hey Terry." I waved to the 40 year old lady that is a receptionist. She looked up from her work on the computer, looking REALLY annoyed. Her face lightened up when she saw me. She loves me. "Hello, Hannah. How is your morning?" She shot me a smile then looked back at her computer. "Great Terry. See you later." I smiled, displaying a set of perfectly straight teeth.

I moved along a long corridor to the room in which I worked. I opened the door to find two people, my boss and a really tall guy. I walked in and sat my bag down. They both turned around as I sat my keys on top of my bag. I looked up and I recognized his face as soon as I saw him standing there.

They guy from my dreams. Harry.

My mouth dropped open and his did the exact same. "Oh my god." I moved closer to him, looking into his gorgeous eyes. He looked into my blue ones, moving closer to me. I moved my hair out of my face so I could see him better. His curls flopped over his forehead PERFECTLY. His tall figure towered over mine, leaving me breathless.

"Hannah? Is that your name?" His deep, British accent filled the quiet room. I nodded at his question. "Harry? Is that yours?" I smirked. It was his turn to nod. He winked at me. "Your even more beautiful in person than you are in my dreams." He spoke softly, making my heart swell.