LOLOLOLOLOL

Hi my name is amy and this is my story about how i became a vampire i move to londen when i was 16 it was so beatiful there and i meet this guy his name was laim man he was cute and sweet he told me what he was and i did not maid though somthing happen that day we went to the park and talk about what he was then he asked me if i love him i said i didn't know so i said yes then all of a sounden his eyes turn red i felt somthing cold on my skin then it hurt it brun like it was on fire  i dont remeber the rest of it i remeber waking up i see four creepy guys looking at me  i can tell that there vampire i ask them way are they staring at me the said u need to get ready i said ready for what ? one blone hair bule eyes kid said my name is nial  you need to get ready for your wedding . WEDDING!!? who am i about to marry ? nial , why laim of course he turned u into a vampire becase he loves you and you said you loved him . omg  that's why im thursty come on thats go feed. feed on HUMANS? nial deers , o ok will what am im wearing to my wedding , harry, a wedding dress o ok  wow  omg i can fly and my wedding dress is so pretty  i  can see laim man he is so hott    so i gott married and im a  vampire o u are funny if u thought this was going to be scary your silly . ok well ever since i became  now that im a vampire  im faster and stonger i run all though the place it is fun but i only  try to run in the woods becuse if someone  would see me  they would go and try to kill me . it kinda weired being married laim is alway around me he seems differnet his clam butt worried i wonder why ? why so worried he must hade read my mind becuse his looking at me with consurn then he said "amy it none of ur consurn  stop worrieding about me ok .everything is fine i pormise you nothings worng" . at that point i know he was lying to me telling me not to worry to much and "it is really my consurn when you freak out about it" i said , he looked unhappy when i said  that "laim im sorry i said that i didn't  mean it ". He  turned around   and  smile . yeah i know most 16 year  old girl are pratying or single but im happy being married i have fun all the time . my day is never nomal and i like that about being married and a vampire.