Chapter one

This is the official sequel to Friends With Benefits - enjoy!

I was up, washed and dressed by 8am as per usual ready for 7 year old Jacob to come running in my bedroom accompanied by 4 year old King.

King is mine and Chresanto's son, both of ours. He is us. His birth name is King Chresanto August, Chres liked that as he believes he's calling himself a king. Jacob Lopez, he isn't my biological son he was Rayan's however four years ago he... Well he was murdered, by my fiance Chresanto and his merry men, with respect to the childhood fictional character Robin Hood I guess I should refer to Chres' boys as his followers, his slaves, his thugs. Jacob does know that his real father is no longer around however he loves Chresanto and Chresanto loves him, despite whom Jacobs' father is he and Chres have an unbreakable bond.

Kings' third birthday is when Chres proposed to me, its been a year and we've slowly been planning whilst looking after both children and trying for another. Chres stays at home almost all the time now but has random men coming through to either discuss business, take care of, threaten etc. It's because Romeo lives with us now, permantly, he and Cheryl fought too much and he stated 'no woman was worth the hassel', Chresanto told me later that night that I was worth it and if I would marry him with a 24 carat Diamond ring also asking for the permission from Jacob and King which I thought was very cute and funny.

I had Jacob and King ready for 8:30 with both of them going into school, they were both such ladies men.

"Aye! Don't even think about leaving this house without giving me a kiss, you too Jacob and especially you King! Damn, acting like you guys don't love me no more." Chresanto said walking out of the kitchen, Jacob ran into his legs with King following straight after, he gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "Remember if anyone picks on you or hits you then you do it right back, don't be scared of anyone okay boys? Daddy loves you." He gave them one last hug then they ran out the door, "Do I get a kiss from my lady?" Chresanto said smirking, "You're gonna have to come here to get it," I replied, "I'ma give it to you worse when you come back home," He said as he took hold of my waist and kissed my neck, I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips running my fingers through his hair shortly afterwards. "Hey what about me... Where's my loving?" Romeo whined as he came into the hallway, Chres put his arm around him and tried to kiss his cheek, "Man I take it back! I'm fine with no hugs, Santo back to work." Romeo instructed, "See you in a few baby," Chres said to me as he walked into the kitchen again.

Just as I was walking out two men were walking in past King and Jacob, "Romeo!" I called out, "Yo! Oh yeah yeah come through boys, see you in a bit Jess." He replied, "Damn that your girl Romeo?" One of them said, "Santo's girl." He replied, "Yes my girl, don't look at her." Chres said, the last thing I heard before I closed the door and got the kids strapped up in the back of the car.

After speaking to the moms at the school I made my way to the grocery store to do a bit of shopping then made my way back home, obviously I will have Romeo and Chresanto take this shopping in, they need to considering they eat most of it. Walking into my living room I see four women roughly around my age I would only assume, "Why are you girls in my home?" I said quite blunt, "Romeo brought us here girl, party or something..." One girl said looking around, "It is 10am you aren't partying, get your shoes off my white rug." I said screwing her, "ROMEO! SOME WOMAN IS BEING MEAN TO ME BABY!" She shouted, Romeo and Chresanto came out and looked at me, Chres had a slight grin he liked it when I was feisty but in all honesty I just don't play and he knows this most of all since we've been together 8 nearly 9 years. "Listen... Don't shout in my house, take your shoes off and I ain't just any woman I'm the fiancé of the man you and your girls been eyeing up, feel me? Try me bitch." I said, Chresanto continued to grin and bit his lip, the girl stood up and took off her earrings beginning to square up, "Woah, step to my girl I'll rip yo ass up," Chres said immediately standing in the middle of us, "What you really gonna beat up a girl eh?" she said, "I'll beat up anyone that ain't her," Chres said shrugging, "Chres lets go to your office," I said taking his arm.

Upon entering his office I was pushed up against the wall with Chres' hot breath on my neck, "you know I love it when you're feisty, getting me all hot n shit... Sit on that desk for daddy." He said as he'd finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulling down my skirt leaving me in my socks, bra and panties. I slowly walked to the desk teasing him but I could tell he was being rough today, he bent me over on the desk and slid my panties to the side, again breathing onto my neck "I warned you how

I'ma give it to you when you got home," he said as he rammed himself inside of me, pulling my hair back and slapping my ass... Even though it was small... I had larger breasts than average though I guess. Chres, thrusting back and forth suddenly came inside of me, "What that's all I get? Two minutes?" I burst out laughing, "Aye girl, uno I was roasting, I'll treat you later tonight," He said licking his bottom lip then biting it. I pulled him close to me as I sat on his desk, "Mine forever," I spoke smiling in his face like a kid who just got lots of candy, "Forever mine." He said laughing, "You soft girl, but I love how its only for me." I leant my head to one side, "I'ma need you to take your two minute ass to my car and help me with the shopping though," I said, "Ite baby," He said cupping my chin and throwing me my clothes, I got dressed again as did he - apart from his top, he was such a show off but he knew he was mine.

We walked out and not to my surprise but everyone was still there, the girls instantly looking at Chres but again he threw his arm around me, he always showed how proud he was to have me and for that I will eternally be in love with this man.

Even though we broke up for a long while after Kings' birth... I hate thinking about the time we were apart... But I might just one more time, soon.. Just to remind myself of what I have, what I fight for and what I love.

Please feel free to inbox me if you would like to co-write with me, or publish your own story on my account under your name, due to my followers you have the likely chance of some recognition.

Leave comments and votes for the next chapter - what do you want to happen? I won't update just because you guys say update please give me little ideas even if you don't think they're good, thanks.