Untitled Part 1

I want to write perfect verses. I want to think of all the beautiful words google could ever came up with to write about you. To write about us. To write about our story.

I want the people to know how it all started that 24th of May. That dawn. I want the world to know how that sensation awakened the butterflies in  my stomach. I like to tell them that first embrace that made me feel so protected. And needed. That first kiss that still lingers in  my mouth. When you whispered my name that sounded like the sweetest song ever written, I want to tell them that.

I want to tell the people the first confusing week and all those stares that made me giggle. The first chat. The first question. The first rule. The first "I'm jealous". And I want them to know all the magical moments that followed.

I want to tell the world how you completed me. And how you unwrapped the best version of me. I was beyond happy. Each night, sleeping on  your shoulder, hearing you breathe on your sleep, feeling the skin that touches me, hearing your heart beats as if it's echoing my name...made me feel that there's nowhere in this world I'd rather be but there beside you. Just there.

When I stare at those eyes, all the questions that I have in mind, went unraveled. Even those that I didn't ask. All those times you touched me, the doubts just disappeared. Each single kiss, shoot directly to my heart, pumping the blood all over my body. My body, my brain, my heart, my soul...my whole system shouts your name. Oh God, how I loved you!

Love.

Now every story has its turning point. And ours didn't just slip away. It took that curve slowly, which ended it all. Slowly killing all the hopes. All the fantasies. All the dreams that were connecting you and me. The chapter that turned our love into a history.

You used to say I'm strong. That I could take everything life would give to me. But I am telling you now. You are the strength. You are the home. The shelter that I never found in anybody else. You are the joy in every smile. You are the happiness. You are the sky above my world. You are the world. No. You are the universe. You are the hope in all  my uncertainties. You are the peace. You are the sanctuary. You are the hands that holding me. You...are the reason of my existence.

Now, baby tell me, what confused you? Why? Didn't I make you wanna hold on? Didn't I make you wanna stay?

Why are we ending our story?

I understand why you stayed for so long. I also understand why you left. And I respect you for both.

This, you may not know, but baby you are so cold.

Just in case tomorrow, you'll find me as a missing piece in your puzzle, no longer be confused. I love you so I let you go. And just in case tomorrow, I can't tell you one last time that I love you, please know that you will forever be written in my verse. And still, this is my favorite of all that has ever been told...our story. Our history.