How you two met

I dipped my feet into the cold swimming pool staring at some guy with blonde hair on the other side. He turned round and looked at me quickly so I looked away panicking in case he saw me looking at him. Just so I could hide my embarrassment I got up and walked into the pool casually. 'Luke! What are you doing?!' An Asian guy with dark hair shouted to the blonde one who was following me. 'Uhhh... What?' This 'Luke' guy said quietly. Confused, I started swimming towards the other side of the pool. Two more boys walked into the pool area. One had blonde curly hair and the other one had bright purple hair. I decided to get out of the pool and dry off but when I looked over Luke was blocking my way. 'Uhh... S'cuse me,' I murmured. 'Oh.. Umm.. Sorry...' He said. I swam over to one side but Luke came the same way. I tried the other way but he came the same way too. 'Luke just don't move then!' The guy with the purple hair shouted. Luke stopped swimming and I went round him and walked out of the pool. I grabbed the towel and put it round me whilst picking up my phone to play games. 'Whatcha doin?' The guy with dark hair asked me suddenly. 'Uhhh... Playing on my phone..' I replied slowly. 'Whatcha playin?' 'Crossy road...' 'Oh k then.' I stood up and grabbed my bag. As I walked out of the pool area someone held my arm. I turned round to see Luke staring at me. He passed me a piece of paper with numbers on it. 'Thanks?' I said more like a question. 'Your welcome,' he muttered smiling at the floor. I walked away and went back to my apartment. As soon as I got back I dialled the number on the piece of paper. A guy who sounded like Luke said 'hello? Who's this?' 'Umm.. You gave me your number?' 'Ohhhh yeahhhh..... I just wanted to ask if you would like to hang out tomorrow..' 'Uhh. K'  'Uhh.. Well I have to go. Guess I'll see you tomorrow then.' 'Okay'