Chapter 1: Mr.Gold's Strange Curse

They were the star couples in town;  David and Snow, Emma and Hook, and Regina and Robin.  Snow had Neal already, and David and Snow couldn't be happier.  They were all at Granny's along with Henry and Roland. 

   Roland snatched a fry from Regina's plate, thinking he was sneaky, but she noticed.  "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."  Regina said to Robin. 

   "Ha! Puns."  Emma shouted and Regina gave her an unimpressed look.

Everything had seemed to be going fine, Zelena was banished from Storybrooke, they hadn't had a villain in weeks, and everybody was happy. Gold hated it though. Belle had left him, again. She said she couldn't stand with a man that still wanted to hurt others.

That's just the man I am. And she left Storybrooke.

...

Regina's Mansion: Morning

Regina's eyes fluttered open and she looked over to her thief. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He stirred a bit and she rolled her eyes.

"Morning." She said in raspy voice. He got closer to her and cupped her cheek and stroked it with his thumb.

"Morning. God your morning voice is sexy." He said and she giggled.

Then Roland started banging on the door. "Papa! Regina!"

They ran to the door. "Roland what's wrong?" Regina asked bracing his arms.

"Nothing I'm hungry, can we go to Granny's?" He said.

Regina and Robin looked at each other. Robin grabbed Roland and spun him around in the air causing him to giggle.

...

"C'mon Henry!"  Regina shouted in the hall.

Henry ran out of his bedroom. "I'm ready! I'm ready."

Robin wrapped an arm around Regina and Henry. Roland hugged Regina at her waist. She just smiled at her boyfriend.

"What?" Robin asked.

"I just love my boys." She said with a giggle and kissed Robin, Henry, and Roland.

...

The Loft: Morning

   David was holding baby Neal while Hook and Emma had a quick make out session upon entering the living space.  Snow looked over David's shoulder as their baby giggled in his father's arms.

Emma grabbed Killian's hook as they walked down the stairs, smiling.  David glared at Hook.

   "Dad just because you shoot daggers at us doesn't me we'll like each other any less," Emma said.

   "Aye," Hook said with a smirk.

   David's eyes still had a cold look to them.  "Who's up for Granny's!" Snow interjected. 

...

Gold's Shop

   Rumple woke up next to his beauty, his Belle.  He had a plan for his day. To create a curse upon Regina, Emma, and Snow.  He had all the ingredients: each of the women's hair,  goat's milk, rose petals, and the final, a body switching potion.  One may ask his he got a strand of the women's hair.  He is Rumplestiltskin after all. 

   He got up slowly out of the bed, pressing a kiss to Belle's forehead.  He got dressed quietly and allied into the back of his shop.  A large brewing pot laid ready for its evil doings. 

   Rumple took some water and poured it into the pot.  He then took some tweezers and carefully placed the hairs in the waters.  He poured the goat's milk into the pot and stirred it together to mix the water and milk.  He then took a rose and plucked its petals and dropped them into the pot. 

   And now was the final ingredient.  He took the potion and poured it into the pot causing the concoction to glow green.  He smiled devilishly at his triumph as the misfire was suspended to to the air and burst into a ball of light. 

   Three different light rays traveled to Granny's and into the targeted women. 

...

Granny's

   Invisible rays shot into Snow, Regina, and Emma.  Their souls switching bodies. 

   Their men asked if they weren't alright.  Remma looked into Robin's eyes as he pressed a kiss to her lips.  She shoved him back.

   "Regina.  What's wrong?" He asked.

   He thinks I'm Regina.  Wait why can I see myself?  What's going?! "Nothing.  Nothing....babe," she said awkwardly.  Robin's brows furrowed. 

   "You alright love?" Hook asked Snoma. 

   "Uh..." She blanked.

   "I can make you feel better," he said with a grin as he kissed her.  Her eyes widened. 

   "Snow?  You look shocked.  You alright honey?" David asked caressing her cheek.  Snowina struggled to not push David off.

   He pressed a kiss to her forehead, thankfully not her lips. 

   Remma: OMG I'm Regina!

   Snoma: I'm my own daughter.

   Snowina: I have to kiss David and take care of a child?

   All: GOLD!!!!