Neptune X Male Reader

It was Christmas time in Gamindustri, and you were looking for a gift for your friend, Neptune. You wanted to get the purple haired CPU something she would love. But you have had no luck.

(Y/N): It's hopeless. I'll never find a gift for Nep.

???: What's wrong, (Y/N)?

It was Nepgear, Neptune's little sister.

(Y/N): On hey, Nepgear. I just can't find Neptune a present. And we have a Christmas party at the Basilicom tonight.

Nepgear: *taps her chin* I might have an idea. Listen, Neptune's been wanting something more important than a present this hear.

(Y/N): What is that?

Nepgear: *whispers in your ear* She wants you to ask her out.

(Y/N): *turns red* Really?

Nepgear: And I have an idea.

Later at the Basilicom. Nepgear pushed a giant box with blue wrapping with a purple bow.

Neptune: To, Nep Jr., need help with that?

Nepgear: No. I have it. (Y/n) got it for you. And I bet you're gonna love this.

Neptune: Okay. I'll open it later at the party.

Even later during the party.

Histories: Alright, Compa, IF, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, Vert, Noire, and Blanc have gotten their gifts. Neptune?

Neptune: *sighs sadly* (Y/N)'s not here.

Nepgear: Open your gift from (Y/N). It will make up for it.

Neptune: Okay... If you say so...

She opens the box and you jump out with a Christmas bow on your head.

(Y/N): Merry Christmas, Neptune.

Neptune: (Y/N)?!

Vert: Ohhh I love the stunt you just pulled. Like something out of an anime.

Noire: So that's where (Y/N) was.

Blanc: I read a book with something like this before.

(Y/N): Listen, Neptune. Will you go out with me?

Neptune: Yes! Yes! A million times, YES!

Vert: Look up you two~.

The two of you did as she instructed and you found that someone hung mistletoe above the two of you. You looked at Nepgear, who winked at you.

Neptune turned bright pink and she kissed your lips. You kissed back and you broke apart and smiled.

Neptune: Merry Christmas, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Merry Christmas to you too, Nep-Nep.

The End. Merry Christmas everyone.