AN/chapter 1

This book is based off of cyber bullied by AllOfTheLittlePeople so I highly suggest that you read that book before you start reading this. I personally loved it.
Chapter 1
Lucy's POV
"Loser"
"Jerk"
"Fag"
So it's begun. I close my eyes take a deep breath open them again then kept walking. Fairytail high was supposed to be a new start, but it seems as though the world will never truly accept me. I must have gotten lost in my thoughts because I suddenly walked into someone and fell to the floor.
"Watch where your going fag" she said to me. I started to gather my books while holding back my tears, but ended up failing. Once I stacked up me books I just leaned against the brick wall and let my tears flow. Then suddenly I heard a voice behind me.
"Hey are you okay" he asked me. I quickly cleaned my face up and turned around.
"Yeah I just fell" I replied and gave him one of my classic fake smiles. I was becoming quite good at crafting those.
"I'm Natsu" he said offering a hand to help me up. I took it.
"I'm Lucy" I told him as he hoisted me up. "Thank you" I said to him.
"Oh no problem" he said and gave me a cute little half smile. Then the bell rang. "Shit" I heard him mutter. "What class do you have first Luce" he asked
"Luce???" I said a blush starting to creep up onto my face. He isn't that bad looking either I thought. I mentally face palmed myself and told me to get those thoughts out of my head I was just one of those kids that didn't have any friends so even if he did have some sort of interest in me I didn't deserve him. Yeah I don't deserve him. That is what I will keep saying to myself
"Yeah. I pretty much have a nickname for everyone. That's Lis or Lissana she's my girlfriend" he said pointing to the girl that called me a fag. Damn were going to be late for class. Do you know where your going" he asked.
I said "yeah math class with Mrs.Aires"
"Alright! Me too" he said a little to excited then grabbed my hand and started to pull me to class. My face had a deep red coat on it so I hid it with my hair.

Natsus POV
When me and Luce got to class Mrs.Aries was under her desk rocking back and forth as our annoying class was fooling around. Like normal. I walked over to my desk then realized that there was no desk for Lucy!!! So I decided to give it to Lucy.
"Hey Luce come take this desk I will go stand in the back."
Lucy's POV
Natsu just offered me his desk. What should I do!!! I thought to myself
"Um... O-okay" i somehow managed to stutter out. A girl with short white hair glared daggers into my eyes as I sat down. It was lissana, natsus girlfriend.
"But natsuuuuuuu don't you want to sit next to your girlfriend" the girl pouted. It felt like a piece of my heart was torn and thrown as far away from me as possibly. I still can't  believe natsu is dating someone like her.
"Of course I do lissana, but until she gets a seat I am good with standing" Natsu told lissana and gave her one of his breath taking smiles.
"Humph" lissana pouted while crossing her arms. She came over next to my ear and clearly stated "why don't you go stand in the back next time fag. Oh and stay away from natsu while your at it. Kay" she said and then went back to paying attention to class.
___________________________ this was the first chapter and holy crap, it took forever. So comment what you think and also what I should improve on please and thank you for reading!!